• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Contest Winner August 2007: old gold is saturnal :)

allthatglamour

Re: old gold is saturnal :)

I love the way you used different paints as bases to highlight different parts of your eye and make the colour pop. I'm definately going to begin to do that. Thanks so much!

friend_of_MAC

wow, that old gold is just amazing in many ways possible. It is so versatile as well. It looks very nice!

mslips

this is gorgeous, i always think those colors together make a hot look which you made!

cinnybuns

wow great tutorial... it makes me want to buy all the stuff i don't have *sobs*

makeupgal

Look at YOU in your hot pink bra! Seriously, you have major talent girl. This is a great tut. You are definately one of my faves. I never use Old Gold cuz it turns bright green on me. I will be trying it with the Graphito underneath. Thanks for doing this. Love it!!!

mzreyes

thanks so much everyone!!!

makeupgal: thanks for the nice comments
smiles.gif
I rarely use old gold on its own because it's too green. lol.. It looks good on top on graphito paint as well as ostentatious f/l. Or.. any dark brown base!

magi

This is really a very, very helpful tutorial. Thank you so much. The shades you used are so complicated and I am never really sure how to use them the best. So cool. THANK YOU