• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Contest Winner August 2007: old gold is saturnal :)

1165Cheryl

WOW, I Love it !! You make it look so easy, whenever I try looks like that mine never turn out that good. Too bad you didnt live close to me and can show me how to do it
smiles.gif
)
Great job !!!!!!!

Waylea

This is such a gorgeous dark green smokey look and with your skin tone, you look so darn hot!!!! Thanks for the tut! I'm so going to try it this weekend!

Perple1

Hey, I just wanted to take a moment to send you warm wishes on your win for August's Tut Contest. I voted for you (tried to do it twice by mistake) I have learned quite a bit from you. Keep up the good work & keep those cute, informative tuts comin' ~ GREAT job! :)
clap.gif

SHAQATTACK

I love that you used Old Gold over Graphito, I would never think to do that. I don't have Graphito but may try it w/ Sharkskin. Also: Fluidline in the crease? So bold! What brush do you use and how did you get it to blend out so well?

patricksmom

Hi .im a newbie and just stumbled on this and WOW Great tutorial! The pics are awesome- you have done an amazing job showcasing the look and even a more amazing job of putting the look together.. It is absolutely beautiful...You know how to work those eyes!! Stunning...