• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Contest Winner July 2008: ***hot Purple***

Mac_Wendy

Re: ***hot Purple***

lovely tut, you did a great job.

can i ask, if you dont mind, what e/s from MAC could be used for the eyes, as i dont think we get mufu over here in the UK and would love to try this, as i love purples.

thanks
winkiss.gif

mslips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Wendy
lovely tut, you did a great job.

can i ask, if you dont mind, what e/s from MAC could be used for the eyes, as i dont think we get mufu over here in the UK and would love to try this, as i love purples.

thanks
winkiss.gif

thanks! well you can start off with the white cream coloe base, and use nylon, vanilla pigment, phloof, basically any pale or close to white color for the highlight. for the purples you could use...beautiful iris, violet pigment, vibrant grape, or deep purple. And def carbon for the outer v and darkening.
smiles.gif

erynnj

dont you love paula dorf's soft crease brush. omg its the best brush EVER and <3 the primer.

makeup_queen81

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! purple looks are one of my faves...i so have been wanting to get MUFE #9, i love #92 it is the best purple ever

Mac_Wendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mslips
thanks! well you can start off with the white cream coloe base, and use nylon, vanilla pigment, phloof, basically any pale or close to white color for the highlight. for the purples you could use...beautiful iris, violet pigment, vibrant grape, or deep purple. And def carbon for the outer v and darkening.
smiles.gif

thank you, will definately be trying it out x

pumpkincat210

Love this! the color, application.. it's definitely something i'd love to try, thanks for the tutorial too.

NicksWifey

What a gorgeous job! Your friend is lucky to have a friend like you who does makeup so well! Awesome!
winks.gif

x-ivy

this is such a beautiful look!
if i had more purples, i would definately try to pull it off
smiles.gif