• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Contest Winner July 2008: ***hot Purple***

Patricia

you're fantastic

come and do my makeup plz
ssad.gif

xwp

I copied this for saturday night and got a ton of compliments. Love this makeup and all the colours!

mslips

thanks so much ladies! i'd def love to do yer makeup patrricia =) and that's cool xwp!

slayervixen

GUH! Purple is my all time favourite colour and this could well be my all time favourite tutorial..that look is so beautiful.

aimerbijoux

awesome tut! how do you like BE prime time face primer? I've had my eye on the value pack at sephora (BE face and eye primer for $18) for a while.

mslips

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayervixen
GUH! Purple is my all time favourite colour and this could well be my all time favourite tutorial..that look is so beautiful.

Aww purple's my fave color too! I'm tryin to take advantage of all the purple clothing our in stores since it's an IN color for fall =) Thanks hun!
th_DANCE.gif

mslips

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimerbijoux
awesome tut! how do you like BE prime time face primer? I've had my eye on the value pack at sephora (BE face and eye primer for $18) for a while.

thanks! yea i really love that primer, however i stopped using it becuz i seemed to break out on my cheeks. i might b fine with using it now. now im using md skincare all over blemish solution which is fantastic as a primer/acne treatment. i also use smashbox's. =) Ulta also carries that value pk.