UDPP Sin

splattergirl

anyone tried this? got a swatch? is the quality equal to the original one? all info is very welcome
winks.gif

MissResha

Re: udpp Sin

i have it.

i will post a swatch of it tonite so you can see. i'm not 100% sure how i feel about it just yet, only because i haven't had time to really play with it, but i will say that i think the color is pretty on its own. the formula is slightly thicker than the original. and it doesn't disappear into your skin like the original. i'll post pics tonite for ya. i think a few people on here have it.

jenntoz

Re: udpp Sin

Here you go... i actualy already had these in the UD thread.
click to enlarge!

And I love it, it doesn't crease on me, I think it wears really well & the color is gorgeous!

COBI

I was disappointed that they stuck with the same bottle design as far as getting at all of the product.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBI
I was disappointed that they stuck with the same bottle design as far as getting at all of the product.

Good point. I wonder wen is the supposed redesigned bottle supposed to debut.

SmokeSignal16

This is my new love in life!
love.gif
Personally I think it is better than the original. It doesn't crease on me, the color is gorg to wear a lone, and I think it does help the shimmer in eyeshadows stand out more. I know someone confirmed on their site they are changing the packaging but I don't think anyone knows yet when it will be. I'm getting tired of playing surgeon on my genie bottles lol.

MissResha

before you cut into your bottle, make sure you bang the base of it on a table to loosen up the product as many times as you can before you cut it open lol.

ShesAFoxyLady

Could anyone be so kind as to post a pic of eyeshadow applied over the original UDPP, and then the same eyeshadows applied over the new UDPP SIN - so we can see the difference??

GlamQueen21

I saw it at Sephora today and I swatched it on my hand with Ransom eyeshadow and it looks gorgeous! I might buy it soon to compare with the original UDPP.

MissResha

here's a swatch for you.

I used Urban Decay's eyeshadow in Half Baked (a shimmery one) just to show you how much more it pops with Sin than the original. Pics are in flash and without flash.

ix8hw4.jpg

2zfjsyt.jpg

i put my camera on a warmer setting for this one..

2cxyzav.jpg

kdemers1221

i want this. i think the color looks gorgeous. I'd be excited to play with this and see what combinations i could come up with.

MissResha

you're welcome!
smiles.gif

sin is definitely better for shimmery shadows! you can barely see it with the original and i used equal amounts of both base AND shadow.

Chelsssea

I'm gonna pick this up tomorrow at Sephora! I wanted to try the original and never got to it, but this one looks better. Thanks for the reviews and pictures!

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
here's a swatch for you.

I used Urban Decay's eyeshadow in Half Baked (a shimmery one) just to show you how much more it pops with Sin than the original. Pics are in flash and without flash.

ix8hw4.jpg

2zfjsyt.jpg

i put my camera on a warmer setting for this one..

2cxyzav.jpg

i'm so amped about this! i just got a email from sephora about the new primer.
GUESS WHERE I'M GOING TONIGHT?????? HAHAHAHAHA!

M.A.C. head.

I swatched it at Sephora a few weeks ago, it was nice. Kinda reminded me of a cream shadow. I should have thought to put a shadow over it too!

I wish they would do the same thing with TFSI, now THAT, I would buy.

Bronxcutie

I just purchased "Sin" on Friday. I just sent an email to Urban Decay praising this product! As a black woman, I find it difficult to find a base/highlight that I can wear with both neutral and colorful looks that doesn't look chalky or too glittery. This is PERFECT! It was worth EVERY PENNY! I told them that they should make another one a shade darker for dark-skinned women of color.