UDPP Sin

SulkyGirl

I just picked it up and LOVE it... the pix here are nicely representative. It definitely makes shimmer shadows pop, and it looks great on its own!

Hellokittyqt87

I love Udpp in sin more than the original its so easy to wear alone. If your in a rush or just put some color in your crease and wear it with that.I'm in love I think it makes eyeshadow colors pop more than the original udpp too but maybe that's just me .

Makeupguru21

Quote:
Originally Posted by splattergirl
anyone tried this? got a swatch? is the quality equal to the original one? all info is very welcome
winks.gif

I just got the sin primer. Although i never tried the original. And yes i am dying to try it. lol. I would say its really great. Its a sparkling champagne color. The color kinda messes up the color of your shadow though. So i wouldn't recommend it
unless you're using darker shades. Hope this helps!!

Sigrid

Lauren1981

i just got it this weekend. it's okay. i think i like the original primer better. i'm not to wild about the angled wand. i poked myself in the eye with it already and this morning i rub it in my eyebrows by accident. i was excited about the champagne color but i don't like it too much.
BUT it does it's job so until i run out of it i guess i better get used to it
winks.gif

AjaAbeni

I personaly like it WAAAAAYYY better than the original (dont shoot me) but I think it goes on smoother and has a satiny feel/finish to it. Sometimes i dont have to apply a highlight because this does the trick. Two words- LOVE IT!!!!

Sinford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
I've had Sin for about 4 mths and haven't even used it yet ....bad Blushbaby!

Is it available in the UK? I haven't seen it at either of the counters I visit here in Dublin and I've wanted it for ages!

angelisagemini

I have this and like it. I'm not big on huge amounts of shimmer during the day but I love it for nightime.
Although when I'm feeling lazy I'll just wear it on my lid by itself and call it a day!

xKiKix

i used to love it but i'm definitely a fan of the original UDPP, i dont know why but every time i use sin i always hate how my makeup end up looking.

megan92

i like it but i haven't used it in a while... the pix in this thread makes me want to get it out again haha

Odette1303

I've recently bought both Sin and the original, and I'm having problems with Sin. Actually, with the packaging.
It's the new packaging, with the new wand. This is also my first original pp with the new wand.

Basically, the product just comes out every time I put the wand back in the tube, if you know what I mean. Like there's too much product in the tube or something, it spills out. Everything's fine with the original, it's just the Sin that's making problems.

Has anyone else had such experience?

gobayram

Sin creases on me :( while the original UDPP is amazing...i love Sin as the eyeshadow from UD but not the primer :(

mercy210

I really like this color. I can use it alone when I'm not feeling like putting much makeup on or I can blend it & layer it. Definitely a staple in my collection.

jillybean

Sin e/s is one of the only e/s I have ever gotten to pan before so when it came out in PP, I knew I had to have it. So pretty. I am curious about the newest one so will have to check it out next time I'm in Sephora.

dyingforyou

i have a little sample sized of sin and it's such a gorgeous color. i don't wear golds/neutrals a lot but when i tried it out with some it definitely made it more intense. it hasn't creased on me so i think it's a winner.

MrsShaw

i agree with all of you who said that sin creases on them... it does the same for me, sadly :( it's a GORGEOUS gorgeous shade and i wanted so much to love it! just seems like the original UDPP does its job way better in my opinion. and i don't have oily eyelids or anything, so idk :/