Ugh. High heels = taller than your man. :(

claralikesguts

i have the same problem as you... it does suck! i'm all for tradition where the male should be taller than the female.. however, those boots are so adorable they deserve to have the rules broken for them
winks.gif

iaisha26

Girl if you don't stop play! Lol.

I'm 5'10", that's taller than the average height I a man. When I put on my heels I'm over 6' and I so don't care. I love towering over people! My boyfreind is 5'8", I'm taller than he is; noticably taller.

Tell you're man to grab your waist like he's got a super model on his arm.

amyzon

LOL I'm 5'10 and I wear heels daily, making me 6'2 at times, so I know how you feel! I say ROCK em girl. There is nothing sexier than a confident tall girl, and if you ask most guys they will tell the same thing. Ppl ask me why I wear heels and I just look at them with this puzzled expression - um, because they are HOT and they make our legs look amazing! Being tall isn't a reason not to wear them!

tara_hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by claralikesguts
i have the same problem as you... it does suck! i'm all for tradition where the male should be taller than the female.. however, those boots are so adorable they deserve to have the rules broken for them
winks.gif

I knooooow. And they are on sale, $79 marked down to $59 @ shoe station. I must have them.

tara_hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by iaisha26

Tell you're man to grab your waist like he's got a super model on his arm.

haha I so am. Y'all have inspired me to rock all the cute heels growing cobwebs in my closet
th_DANCE.gif

shadowaddict

I think no matter how tall you are if you wanna rock high heels go for it. I've never had that problem as I'm only 5'2 and my husband is 6'4.

I love my high heels. I just turned 47 and I hate that some people think that is too old for high heels. I'm comfortable in them since I've always worn them. I'm also shoe crazy, the funkier the better.

HeavenLeiBlu

Girl, please. I'm taller than a lotta men ( particularly the ones that LOVE to chase me) in bare feet, so by all means, rock your heels. If your man has an issue with it, he'll have to suck it up sometimes.

tara_hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLeiBlu
Girl, please. I'm taller than a lotta men ( particularly the ones that LOVE to chase me) in bare feet, so by all means, rock your heels. If your man has an issue with it, he'll have to suck it up sometimes.

Haha i know he is def. gonna have to get over it, i'm not gonna sweat it anymore

MaskedBeauty

I agree with claralikesguts when it comes to being a traditional type and wanting the guy taller. But like she and everyone else said...rock the boots! Those are REALLY cute boots!

CantAffordMAC

Im 5'6 and my boyfriend is 5'10 and when I wear heels Im at least as tall as him. Nobody ever says anything, he just compliments me and thats it. I dont look like a giant. But I think sometimes he thinks Im taller than I am because sometimes when he hugs me and im not wearing any shoes he sees how much shorter I am than him
blush-anim-cl.gif

Those boots are gorgeous u better wear them and act like u dont even notice that ur taller than him

L1LMAMAJ

wear the heels if that is your heart's desire. hehe.

an inch isn't that much taller. don't worry.

Tahti

I'm 5'8 and my bf is 6', and I'm the kind of girl that wear 4" heels every day lol... I don't mind being as tall as him, or taller if I'm wear 5" heels. I love it, and he loves it - he way prefers it that I'm tall!

If it doesn't bother your man, then it shouldn't bother you ^_^ (but IMO it shouldn't bother you anyway! I love being really tall, it's excellent and nothing's better ;D)

I'd say buy them if you like them, if it's only a inch difference that's barely anything! Just tell the man to pretend you're a supermodel and tell him he's lucky, cause the taller you are the longer the legs, and the longer your legs look with hot heels! ;D

hello_kitty

I'm 5'8" and my husband is about 5'11", so most heels make me taller than him. He actually really likes it when I wear heels, but unfortunately I can' wear them often due to foot/ankle problems. The only time I've decided against heels for something was our wedding, and I wore ballet flats. I figured in that setting it would just look awkward if I was taller than him.

I like what Tahti above me said... legs look sexier in heels, especially already long ones, so your man should be loving that
winks.gif

miss sha

I can't stand it when a guy is shorter than me to the point where I don't even really find guys close to my height attractive. So I personally wouldn't wear heels around a short guy but if you're cool with it, then you rock the hell out of those boots.
smiles.gif

hauteness

Wear the heels! Guys like a woman who can rock her height. I went from having a boyfriend who was 6'2" to having one that was 5'10", the same height I am in my 4 inch heels. He loved that I was at his eye level when we went out!