Uh guys...we might be in pigment trouble...

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthea

I was just on the pro site and saw these ALL have the black triangle of death!!!!!
Deep Purple
While
Gold
SIlver
Platinum
Rose Gold
Kelly Green
Emerald Green
Naval BLue
Electric Coral
Grape
Acid Orange
Rudy Red
Chartreuse
Silver Fog

What the F?
I NEED most of those! What should I buy? I'm on a limited budget, what are the ones I really need? Oh man
ssad.gif

Jude

Grape
Platinum
Deep Purple
Kelly Green
Chartreuse
Ruby Red
Emerald Green are must haves.

Naval Blue is just like Blue Storm.
Acid Orange stains the lids.
Gold is meh to me.
Silver is eh. Platinum makes an awesome silver.

matthea

...and Pro eye shadow trouble!

These also have that horrible little triangle mocking me:

Plum
Red Violet
Cobalt
Sky
Teal Blue
Dark Teal
Aqua
Canary Yellow
Red Brick
Midnight Blue

and a few others
ssad.gif

Monique0a

Okay...now I am bothered...there is actually one of those I need and have been trying to purchase but they are always out
ssad.gif

jasper17

Er I just looked @ the MAC pro website and none of those have the triangle o' death on 'em....

matthea

I'm using macpro.com
I don't think they have a mirror for Canadian or International sites like maccosmetics.com does, or do they? I don't see a 'country chooser' on pro

jasper17

I looked through all the products in two different browsers and all I see w/ the triangle is a couple glosses and one or two other random things.

Bizarre.

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthea
I'm using macpro.com
I don't think they have a mirror for Canadian or International sites like maccosmetics.com does, or do they? I don't see a 'country chooser' on pro

No for some reason I spaced out and was thinking about the regular MAC site. Don't mind me, it's early.
greengrin.gif

matthea

I've never had anything like this happen with my browser before (I use Safari on a MAC)
but now that I'm looking at more things on the site I see the 15 pan with the triangle, that can't be right!
There must be something wrong with my browser, but how? I tried looking at the source code, but it makes no sense to me.
It weird, out of the e/s only Golden Rod doesn't have the triangle and a lot of the pigments don't. If it was a browser thing, wouldn't all of them get the triangle, but I don't know how the browser could put images of things places when it's not reading it from the code.
Okay, I'm going to forget about this. Maybe my computer has ESP for MAC or something, but I'm going to ignore it since I'm the only one thats seeing this (but my husband does too)

turtle_pixie_

Quote:
I've never had anything like this happen with my browser before (I use Safari on a MAC)

it aint your browser, i use safari and i don't see any triangles of death...:S

and totally OT, how did you get screenshots on your mac? i've been trying for yonks, can't find it

martygreene

Yup, I wonder if maybe they had a coding glitch in the site there for a bit? It happens to the best of us from time to time.

I did notice that lipmix is back up, so maybe that wasn't canned after all.

matthea

Screen shots are the best! you hold down shirt and control (apple button) at then same time and press '4'.
Your curser will turn into crosshairs. To use it move it to the top corner of what you want a shot of then while holding down the button (i'm on a laptop so I use the one below my finger pad, or the pen if I'm using a tablet) and scroll. Once you release the button the pic is taken as a .pdf and left on you desktop. You have to take it into photoshop or another program to change it into a .jpg

Sorry I'm so wordy
smiles.gif

martygreene

Quote:
Screen shots are the best! you hold down shirt and control (apple button) at then same time and press '4'.
Your curser will turn into crosshairs. To use it move it to the top corner of what you want a shot of then while holding down the button (i'm on a laptop so I use the one below my finger pad, or the pen if I'm using a tablet) and scroll. Once you release the button the pic is taken as a .pdf and left on you desktop. You have to take it into photoshop or another program to change it into a .jpg

Sorry I'm so wordy
smiles.gif

An a PC it's Alt+Print Screen
then open a photo-editing program and paste it into a new document

turtle_pixie_

Quote:

Sorry I'm so wordy
smiles.gif

thank ya!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.