Uh guys...we might be in pigment trouble...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

If you look at the bottom of this page ( http://www.macpro.com/templates/prod..._ID=PROD1 519)

What it says is that items marked with the " diamond " logo are "Pro Products" that is not the triangle of death.

In fact, everything that is Pro product - has that little "diamond" next to it.

HTH
smiles.gif

aznsmurfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthea
Screen shots are the best! you hold down shirt and control (apple button) at then same time and press '4'.
Your curser will turn into crosshairs. To use it move it to the top corner of what you want a shot of then while holding down the button (i'm on a laptop so I use the one below my finger pad, or the pen if I'm using a tablet) and scroll. Once you release the button the pic is taken as a .pdf and left on you desktop. You have to take it into photoshop or another program to change it into a .jpg

Sorry I'm so wordy
smiles.gif

Ahhhh that is so helpful!! Thank you muchos!
smiles.gif

pushhupsindrag

omg when i saw this i had the crap scared out of me. but after what sonrisa said, that they may be gone! i must go order them!

user79

Sheesh, girls, DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!

It means THEY ARE PRO PIGMENTS, not that they are being discontinued.
rofl.gif

rr2joj.jpg

matthea

I've long since taken the photos down, but I know a triangle from a diamond. They all had triangles before
smiles.gif
Strange that only some could see them. Other people didn't see any icon at all. Different browsers and different computers saw different things

MAC_Pixie04

The MAC Pro site has diamonds next to all "Pro Items," which looks similar to the triangle on the regular MAC website that means the item is LE or DC. I've just been to the MAC pro store and almost all of those pigments are still in stock and not discontinued.

hypergrl273

I'm pretty sure the triangles just mean there pro colors, thats what it says if you scroll to the very bottom

koolmnbv

The macpro.com website is being redone and will be done in 2 weeks, they are completely re doing the site and thats why all the tech. glitches. I only know this because I am having BIG problems logging in and checking out and holding stuff in my basket. It's hit or miss with the site right now at least for the next 2 weeks, they have been revamping the site for about a month now. This is according to macpro computer tech. phone #. I first called to find out about my account and while I was there I asked them why all the inconsistancy on the site and both answers were because of the site revamp! hope this helps all, also I'm not positive about any of this info this is just what I was told on 2 diff. occaisions on the phone # @macpro

lolemily

Quote:
Originally Posted by martygreene
An a PC it's Alt+Print Screen
then open a photo-editing program and paste it into a new document

On my computer, you can just use printscreen.
you dont have to hit alt.

Status
Not open for further replies.