UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

beautycool

They just come how the hell do you get it open lol I remember the USA girls saying about them lol !!! But cannot remember how that said to open is it unscrew or pull off

beautycool

Hi yea nightmare Had to put them right against my tummy to open them lmao Tried with a cloth at first no grip kept slipping Then I put them to my chest / tummy held on tight lol and screwd lid off At first I had visions of me asking the hubby when he got home from work lol I think not !!!!!!

beautycool

d6f93223_image.jpeg
Omg love them that smell nice too yum ️ Will do a lovely picture try to on my insta later :) counted 14 stars / frozen flakes My little one tried to pick it up and said snow ball Christmas tree bless him :)

rockin

Has anyone here used secretsales.com before or know if they're any good? They currently have a MAC sale, with up to 25% off.

beautycool

Hi rockin I wouldn't personally no I would buy mac from mac I had a email well I keep getting these ones too for Michael korrs bags etc I wouldn't I have had this company or another company that I bought from me and a few other girls bought them A few mac lipsticks they came through post and were fakes the bigger bullet the tip was weird and the box was legit I think Anyhow I spoke to someone over the phone from mac head office in London and she asked me if I kindly email where I bought them from with pictures she was intruded to see this and she told me not to buy mac from anywhere apart from like mac shops mac free stands and department stores and obviously friends lol if you know that are real Anywhere like these that are fakes Sorry Hun I don't want to see a lovely person like yourself get done over

rockin

Thanks, I wasn't sure. I know they sell all sorts of things, and I'm sure some at least are legit since they advertise on TV, but I wondered if anyone had first hand experience.

mushroomteagirl

I'm sure we will. It's Le Grand Palais that's the Sephora exclusive (which I'm still thinking about ordering from Sephora - what to do what to do?).

EDIT: Really Ree has the review up and said it's launching online at Debenhams on the 1st November:
http://www.reallyree.com/2015/10/too-faced-le-grand-chateau-swatches-christmas-2015.html
I am totally skipping Too Faced this year, i can't really justify it for the pretty packaging alone when so many of the eyeshadows look like repeats from previous palettes or Xmas sets and the reviews have been so meh. I am excited for the Born This Way shade extensions to come out though, it was too dark before :)

On another note I have never owned a meteorites before, should i take the plunge with the snowflake one or are the permanent ones better? Does it even matter as the effect seems to be so subtle?

MissLiLaC

I am totally skipping Too Faced this year, i can't really justify it for the pretty packaging alone when so many of the eyeshadows look like repeats from previous palettes or Xmas sets and the reviews have been so meh. I am excited for the Born This Way shade extensions to come out though, it was too dark before :) On another note I have never owned a meteorites before, should i take the plunge with the snowflake one or are the permanent ones better? Does it even matter as the effect seems to be so subtle?
I'm wondering the same thing :sigh:

beautycool

Yeah the take plunge and buy If you can look instore then decide I like them all :) tbh I have none of the perm ones I only have the limited edition ones ATM I will buy a perm pressed one I think in the compact just wanted these ones as so pretty too :)

Anitacska

I am totally skipping Too Faced this year, i can't really justify it for the pretty packaging alone when so many of the eyeshadows look like repeats from previous palettes or Xmas sets and the reviews have been so meh. I am excited for the Born This Way shade extensions to come out though, it was too dark before :)

On another note I have never owned a meteorites before, should i take the plunge with the snowflake one or are the permanent ones better? Does it even matter as the effect seems to be so subtle?
I think you're right about TF.

It depends on what you're looking for with the Meteorites. I haven't received the holiday ones yet, but the LE shades often tend to be more highlighting, whereas the permanent shades are more finishing powders. I think if you can, go to a counter and try them out yourself, then you'll see what you prefer. I personally collect them as much as anything, so to me the holiday ones are a must, lol.

Inamorata

Anybody planning on getting beauty advent calendars this year?? I think the Charlotte Tilbury one is calling (SCREAMING) my name.

MissLiLaC

I think you're right about TF. It depends on what you're looking for with the Meteorites. I haven't received the holiday ones yet, but the LE shades often tend to be more highlighting, whereas the permanent shades are more finishing powders. I think if you can, go to a counter and try them out yourself, then you'll see what you prefer. I personally collect them as much as anything, so to me the holiday ones are a must, lol.  
Ah so u think this year's snowflakes balls can't be used as a finishing powder? That's what I want them for really :sigh:

Latest posts