UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

Anitacska

Just received my holiday Meteorites and the Rouge G and they're so pretty! I have only swatched the Meteorites on my hand, but it does seem quite shimmery, so probably not great as a finishing powder. Will try it on my face later.

rockin

This is probably old news to some of you, but I've just seen on the Boots website that NYX cosmetics are 'coming soon'.

Does anyone know if we will be getting the Urban Decay Gwen Stefani palette here?

Inamorata

This is probably old news to some of you, but I've just seen on the Boots website that NYX cosmetics are 'coming soon'.

Does anyone know if we will be getting the Urban Decay Gwen Stefani palette here?
We will, I'll let you guys know when we have a release date.

beautycool

Charlotte t coming to Bentalls Kingston so you can buy all the make up there now :) That means I can actually swatch when i next go to my mums house brilliant lol :)))))) I'm happy for this to come there as oh my gosh it means I can swatch everything and then just buy online too :) fab I would like the calander is it worth it for the £150 price ? Wouldn't have a clue But I would like it bit pricey :( As I had said before about mac Your taking to much of a risk here phone mac head office and ask directly they tell you :)

MakeMeUp79

I am in LA at the moment and went to the mall today ... there were 2 mac counters and a mac store ... like wth?! And it was not even a big mall!! At home my closest counter is in HOF reading after that the next one I think is in Guildford! On the plus side I got to haul from the new collection ... the one with the sets n high lighters at US prices!!

Anitacska

I'm completely out of touch with Mac releases. Can anyone tell me when the holiday collection is going to be released here? First Thursday of November? Thanks.

MissLiLaC

I'm completely out of touch with Mac releases. Can anyone tell me when the holiday collection is going to be released here? First Thursday of November? Thanks.
http://britishbeautyblogger.com/makeup/mac-magic-of-the-night/ It could be online next Thursday(29th) 'cause I have a feeling it will be in store first Thurs. of November~~

rockin

Up to 20% off at feelunique.com. That makes it cheaper than escentual if you're spending over £80, and they have the Guerlain Christmas collection up as well.

Anitacska

Thanks for the heads up Dawn. I'm just waiting for the Mac holiday collection and the Urban Decay palettes and then I'm done for this year. Might get the Guerlain palette in the sales after Christmas, but I'm not spending that much on it. Already got the Meteorites, the Rouge G, the liquid lipstick and the nail polish. That'll do. :)

kirstw91

They could at least waited until tomorrow... OD is sold out by the way
I had a feeling that they would put it on earlier. No way! I hope it doesn't get cancelled on my order. Sick of companies cancelling items from online orders these days, every single order I've made recently to multiple companies I haven't received the full order. That's my rant for today.

Marsha Pomells

I had a feeling that they would put it on earlier. No way! I hope it doesn't get cancelled on my order. Sick of companies cancelling items from online orders these days, every single order I've made recently to multiple companies I haven't received the full order. That's my rant for today.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can get my hands on SoG and ER tomorrow, even if I have to order it at 3am

Latest posts