UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

beautycool

My secretsales order has arrived :) I've posted pictures in the thread I started x
That's brill glad you pleased with them I couldn't see no pics maybe I'm looking in wrong thread :( Enjoy your goodies :) I was thiking of asking my hubby to see if they have OD at heathrow But I have heard it's not worth the hype you know when everyone hypes about it and it's not worth the ££££ so I dunna glad I missed it money for something else :)

rockin

A very poor show from HoF - did they really only have one colour of each of the lipstick, drenched pigment, eye pencil and lip pencil? I was hoping to get Tonight's The Night, but they didn't even list it. I didn't even see OD or SoF with a 'add to bag' button, now they're gone from the site altogether.

I did get a Lancome nail polish in the post today - Rouge Midnight 425, and it's beautiful. with a very fine sparkle in it that you can't even feel.

beautycool

A very poor show from HoF - did they really only have one colour of each of the lipstick, drenched pigment, eye pencil and lip pencil?  I was hoping to get Tonight's The Night, but they didn't even list it.  I didn't even see OD or SoF with a 'add to bag' button, now they're gone from the site altogether. I did get a Lancome nail polish in the post today - Rouge Midnight 425, and it's beautiful. with a very fine sparkle in it that you can't even feel. 
Hi rockin could u post a quick pic of your nail polish sounds nice Hun xx Is it from there new Xmas coll

rockin

Is it from there new Xmas coll
Yes, it's from the Christmas collection.

It's very difficult to photograph. In person it looks more red than it does in the pictures I took, with the sparkle on the nail appearing to be red. Here are the two best shots, though, to try to give you an idea of the sparkle. It's only one coat, and I don't think it would need another. I only did one nail, so as not to waste it - as you can see, the bottle is very small.

In the picture with the bottle, I'm holding it above a brown envelope, if that helps give you a better idea of the colour.

Anitacska

Yes, it's from the Christmas collection. It's very difficult to photograph.  In person it looks more red than it does in the pictures I took, with the sparkle on the nail appearing to be red.  Here are the two best shots, though, to try to give you an idea of the sparkle.  It's only one coat, and I don't think it would need another.  I only did one nail, so as not to waste it - as you can see, the bottle is very small. In the picture with the bottle, I'm holding it above a brown envelope, if that helps give you a better idea of the colour. 
That's a pretty polish. I don't really buy high end polishes anymore, but I did get the Guerlain holiday polish. I'm a sucker for purples! :)

rockin

That's a pretty polish. I don't really buy high end polishes anymore, but I did get the Guerlain holiday polish. I'm a sucker for purples!
smiles.gif

I rarely buy nail polish at all now, since I have so much, but I got this and the Guerlain purple one, which I also love. In real life, this does look quite dimensional. It went on very smoothly, and I was surprised how quickly it dried, especially given how thick it is.

beautycool

Yes, it's from the Christmas collection. It's very difficult to photograph.  In person it looks more red than it does in the pictures I took, with the sparkle on the nail appearing to be red.  Here are the two best shots, though, to try to give you an idea of the sparkle.  It's only one coat, and I don't think it would need another.  I only did one nail, so as not to waste it - as you can see, the bottle is very small. In the picture with the bottle, I'm holding it above a brown envelope, if that helps give you a better idea of the colour. 
Hi thank you so much what a fab colour I really like that :) thank you

beautycool

Thank you rockin for taking the time to picture the nail polish amazing :) just saw what you did with the envelope lol so I can see the colour more brilliant Hun thanks :))))) I rarely buy np now those days are over with me when I used to spend £40-60 a time On indies way over now But if I see something I like I will pick it up :)))))

beautycool

I think I think they look good. But comments from others is welcome :) think i might send back the concealer xx
Hi Hun yeah maybe you got a good deal But I still wouldn't recommend buying :) just because that's me I couldn't see the bottom of the lipstick much it was bit blurred lol What's the lipstick smell like is it ok ?

beautycool

d9112aac_image.jpeg
This baffles me she's blogging about it right letting us all know Then asking if anyone has purchased from them before etc If it was that legit wouldn't she of purchased items at a whopping great deal with 25% off Yeah I swear it was secret sales that I had bought the mac from !!!!!! I don't think all there stuff is fake like clothes and katespade watches but it looks too good to be true doesn't it ? And they ain't going to get shut down are they if selling aload of fakes I wouldn't buy a hand bag off them either Looks to good to be true !!! You know that saying if to good to be true it's prob fake and don't buy !!!! I wish I could get into my paypal acc and look it just don't take me back that far But I reckon it was this company as I had said it had my old address on there And I have changed everything over since moving There's a few things to spot with fake lipsticks and liners and concealers etc :)

rockin

I didn't post about this before, but I, too, ordered from secretsales - on the same day I asked about it on here. My order has just been delivered by courier, and everything seems to be just as it should be.

I bought Lickable lipstick, Devil and Azalea pro-pan blushes, and Prep & Prime Moisture Infusion. They all pass all my tests and I believe them to be genuine. I didn't have anything to compare the Prep & Prime with, but everything seems to be in order.

The boxes pass the scratch test, there are no unusual odours, the lipstick smells as it should, has the right amount of fine sparkle in it and passes the lid test, too. The date code being white seemed a bit odd, but I have googled and found bloggers who bought direct from their MAC store, and pictures show some of theirs also have the date code in white. Devil blush has a 4.5g sticker on the carton, but again, on checking with google, this appears to be correct and I see lots of pictures of this with the 4.5g sticker on. I don't know why Devil is 4.5g and Azalea is 6g, but again this appears to be correct.