UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

jadiepyne

I didn't post about this before, but I, too, ordered from secretsales - on the same day I asked about it on here.  My order has just been delivered by courier, and everything seems to be just as it should be. I bought Lickable lipstick, Devil and Azalea pro-pan blushes, and Prep & Prime Moisture Infusion.  They all pass all my tests and I believe them to be genuine.   I didn't have anything to compare the Prep & Prime with, but everything seems to be in order. The boxes pass the scratch test, there are no unusual odours, the lipstick smells as it should, has the right amount of fine sparkle in it and passes the lid test, too.  The date code being white seemed a bit odd, but I have googled and found bloggers who bought direct from their MAC store, and pictures show some of theirs also have the date code in white.  Devil blush has a 4.5g sticker on the carton, but again, on checking with google, this appears to be correct and I see lots of pictures of this with the 4.5g sticker on.  I don't know why Devil is 4.5g and Azalea is 6g, but again this appears to be correct.
I've messaged you Hun x

MakeMeUp79

If anyone is interested in the Nars x Steven klein collection. HOF has the eyeshadows stud and never too late up for £16. Everywhere else has them listed for £18

rockin

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a Tonight's The Night colour-drenched pigment? I didn't get it on MAC online, assuming that
Debenhams and HoF would have it, but Debs only listed 4 colours and HoF have still only listed 1 on their site, and now it's sold out on the MAC site. Selfridges seem to be the only place that has it online now, but they want to charge £5 delivery for one small eyeshadow, which is ridiculous

Anitacska

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a Tonight's The Night colour-drenched pigment? I didn't get it on MAC online, assuming that
Debenhams and HoF would have it, but Debs only listed 4 colours and HoF have still only listed 1 on their site, and now it's sold out on the MAC site. Selfridges seem to be the only place that has it online now, but they want to charge £5 delivery for one small eyeshadow, which is ridiculous
I don't, sorry. Just wanted to say that I'll be going to London next weekend, so if you like, I can check Selfridges for you. Also I'll probably pop into Kingston during the week, there's a Bentalls there, maybe they would have it. I'll check and let you know.

rockin

I don't, sorry. Just wanted to say that I'll be going to London next weekend, so if you like, I can check Selfridges for you. Also I'll probably pop into Kingston during the week, there's a Bentalls there, maybe they would have it. I'll check and let you know.
If it doesn't appear on HoF site before then, I would be very grateful if you could x

rockin

There's 10% off all beauty and fragrance at Debenhams online from 6am tomorrow or instore from Tuesday. It says "all" but then says that selected brands may not be participating.

rockin

HoF have finally put the rest of the Magic Of The Night collection up - all colours are currently available, apart from the skinfinishes, of course. I've just placed my order for Tonight's The Night :)

rockin

Looking at Debenhams, it seems the only thing from this MAC collection that's included is All Fired Up lipstick - strange!

rockin

Feelunique has the Chanel Rouge Noir collection up, although much of it is sold out. They do have the eyeshadow palette, though, if anyone is looking for that.

Latest posts