Unique/Irreplaceable MAC shade?

flowerhead

Old Gold...Never seen a colour like that. It's gold, lime, peach and copper all in one. Actually most of the duo chromes are pretty hard to replicate, but they have been copied. The first reason I got into MAC was because of all the beautiful, original colours.

BestRx

Re: Unique/irreplaceable MAC shade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boba
Milani makes an eyeshadow exactly the same as electric eel but i dont know the name of it. i think that moth brown, romping, and violet trance are undupable products.

The Milani dupe of electric eel is called Atlantis. I also heard that Milani's Exotic Berry is a dupe of Romping but I don't have either to compare.

MissAlphaKitty

Motif E/S : Soft golden yellow duochrome* with pink opalescent shimmer

I know of nothing like it... so so pretty
yes.gif

MissAlphaKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Pink Bronze pig.

Love it too... just wish it had the smooth texture formulation the newer piggies have

vocaltest

isn't there a loreal hip dupe of parrot? someone mentioned it earlier on this thread and i remember reading a hip colour is a dupe of it.

ccguidry

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
isn't there a loreal hip dupe of parrot? someone mentioned it earlier on this thread and i remember reading a hip colour is a dupe of it.

Its the bright side of loreal hip in Showy

HustleRose

freshwater e/s. i have tried many other colors from other brands but none has had the effect for me like this color. it's by far my favorite e/s. imo.

geeko

My dearest and most beloved enchantress lipglass ...sob

i've finished it and when i tried to get a replacement of it at my MAC counters, the MAs told me it's DCed
ssad.gif

i love this color so much and i can't find a dupe for it - boo hoo shld have gotten a back up of it if i'd known this color was going to be dced. dammit