Re: Unique/irreplaceable MAC shade?

Orchidazzle l/s
Firespot e/s
Otherworldly Blush
Wolf Pearlglide eyeliner
Petticoat MSF

VintageAqua

Solar white for sure, I have two bu's and I'm still scared I'm going to run out.

Blue peep fluidline, kicking myself for not buying it.

Rollickin paint pot and Otherworldly paint pot.

Fleur Power Blush, it just lights up the skin.

Star Violet, one of the first shadows I bought and I'm still in love.

Mauvement pigment, MAC calls it dirty taupe but I always see purple in it!

Electric Eel, can't seem to think of any dupes (other than clarity)

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageAqua

Rollickin paint pot

Hi! I see that you live in Seattle and the CCO (Cosmetics Company Outlet) at the Seattle Premium Outlets has both of these. They have been there for months and everything there is 30% off regular price.
smiles.gif

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey806
which color are u refering to? i've still to this day never seen moth brown in person and i just want to try it!

Smut. But like I said the red undertone is a complete KILLJOY for me and not nearly close enough to Moth Brown which has no red at all. I dished out and bought a backup Mothbrown instead
smiles.gif

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaffsters33
Blue brown pigment! Basically the coolest thing ever.

Again - Two Faced Label Whore is a dupe for this, and much better quality of colour too - and I LOVE MAC pigments, so thats a pretty big call
winks.gif
hehe

concertina

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico
Label Whore by Too Faced is a dupe of Club.It's better than Club IMO

Ha! I don't consider it a dupe because it creases like CRA-ZEE on me!! Perhaps thats why I blocked it out of my mind.
cutey.gif

ductapemyheartt

One of my coworkers and I were trying to mix things to make Lavender Whip Lipstick last night...it was pretty difficult... I think the closest thing was Up The Amp and Pervette.

honeyjr

you took the words right out of my mouth
winks.gif
Two Faced label Whore is an almost perfect dupe, and I agree - I think it is much better in terms of colour!!

Club = Too Faced Label Whore & Nixie Dragon Fly. These two are bigger in size and the Nixie is also cheaper.

ohshnappp

Quote:
Originally Posted by concertina
I think Club e/s is pretty impossible to dupe. Really, any of the duochrome colors.

And Old Gold pigment would be near impossible, I would think.

Actually, Too Faced has a Club dupe called Label Whore. I actually like it better than Club because the duochrome is more prominent. I think Urban Decay has or had a dupe, as well.

Dayjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico
Label Whore by Too Faced is a dupe of Club.It's better than Club IMO

I agree with this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Satin Taupe is dupe-able. L'Oreal HIP has a duo called Sassy. The brown half is almost an exact match of Satin Taupe.

This too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohshnappp
Actually, Too Faced has a Club dupe called Label Whore. I actually like it better than Club because the duochrome is more prominent. I think Urban Decay has or had a dupe, as well.

Urban Decay's is called Lounge.

VintageAqua

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Hi! I see that you live in Seattle and the CCO (Cosmetics Company Outlet) at the Seattle Premium Outlets has both of these. They have been there for months and everything there is 30% off regular price.
smiles.gif

Thanks I've been meaning to go up there for the past couple of months. How far is the drive generally?

coachkitten

Quote:
Thanks I've been meaning to go up there for the past couple of months. How far is the drive generally?

If you live in Seattle it is about a 30 minute drive during normal traffic. The drive goes by pretty quickly and isn't too bad at all.

boba

Quote:
Solar white for sure, I have two bu's and I'm still scared I'm going to run out.

Rollickin paint pot and Otherworldly paint pot.

Fleur Power Blush, it just lights up the skin.

Star Violet, one of the first shadows I bought and I'm still in love.

Mauvement pigment, MAC calls it dirty taupe but I always see purple in it!

Electric Eel, can't seem to think of any dupes (other than clarity)

Milani makes an eyeshadow exactly the same as electric eel but i dont know the name of it. i think that moth brown, romping, and violet trance are undupable products.

slipnslide

Agreed, never seen something like Patina- warm goldish neutral taupe. I have yet to see any shadow it doesn't complement, either.

animacani

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipnslide
Agreed, never seen something like Patina- warm goldish neutral taupe. I have yet to see any shadow it doesn't complement, either.

I have a trio from loreal , I think its the hazel eyes one , and it has a colour thats pretty similar to patina! And the exact same dupe of bronze e/s and Nylon!!

Septemba

I think Lollipop Lovin' is very unique, mainly because of greeny duochrome. Such a pretty lippie.