"Unpopular" perfumes

QueenOfSnark

Big Name Scent: Chanel No.5. I hate how so many people call this a grandma scent, but on me it's a lovely warm powdery jasmine. Then again I can wear heavy/musky/oriental scents while 99% of floral/citrus scents turn to floor cleaner/pee on me. >_< Just wish it would last longer...think I should try the EDP instead of the EDT.

Smaller Name Scents: I LURV the following from BPAL: Mme. Moriarty, Inez, Morocco, Dorian, Lovers in a Ricefield, Lovers Among Rutting Cats, Voyuers Among the Cherry Blossoms...and Tombeur. I have 6 bottles of it and am already almost through my first. >_>

ElvenEyes

Truly Lace~Drugstore, no longer made, but had the prettiest and long lasting scent and was perfectly romantic!

Carven's MaGriffe~Still a favourite of mine, no longer made, but you can find it some places. Excellent green florals.

Chanel #19~Classic, gorgeous, wearing it right now and could take a bath in it!

Vanderbilt~Drugstore, so popular when it first came out, I always get compliments whenever I wear it because no one else seems to!

SusieBleu

I only have the one bottle of perfume so far. Diorissimo by Christan Dior it was my Mother's. I know it's a big name but none of my friends wear it and it smells lovely!

My beloved and sadly discontinued Sensi by Armani...
cry.gif

Or Clair de Musc by Serge Lutens, but I guess this one is more impopular due to its obscene price.

I love Outspoken Intense by Fergie!

I got it free in a goodie bag and is probably in my top favourites, I never even knew Fergie had a fragrance and I dont think many people have heard about it before!

Its a lovely scent though and very very different to other ones, its fruity and has a coconut smell too it, its also really strong smelling and last for hours, and best of all its not expensive at all!