Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. III (Fall 2010)

TeresitaMC

Apparently there will be yet another Book of Shadows this Fall!!
I can't handle so many in such a short time
tong.gif
I only have Vol. II

It was posted on Temptalia but the image was taken down as per Urban Decay's request. I haven't found another image yet and never even got to see it in the first place even though it was posted 30 minutes ago! Did anybody catch it and save it? Or able to find any elsewhere?
smiles.gif
I'll keep looking!

Here's the post: Urban Decay Book of Shadows, Volume III for Fall 2010

Blushbaby

I saw it earlier..it's quirky but I hope they add a bit more colour to it and make a couple of the 'characters' a lil' funkier!
I'm looking forward to seeing which shades it will have in it.

nettiepoo

Im excited about the new BOS vol 3, but I hope its not full of glittery shades. Iv got vol 2...and please NO midnight cowboy anythngs, please
yes.gif

BrittanyD

drools.gif
I'll die if the palette includes the new shades. Hopefully there aren't many repeats this time around. I was kinda bugged when they included a few shades from BOS Vol. II in the AIW BOS.

*squees*

Meisje

I would love to purchase one of these --- I planned on getting the Alice one but it sold out everywhere before I could save the cash.

Stephy171

oooo this is pretty exciting! i missed out on the 1st one which i really wanted hopefully this has great colorss agreed with the girls satins are the way to go!

Miss QQ

I'm so excited! I have the Alice book and I hope this one has less or no glittery shades. Can we see the colours soon please?
drools.gif

lilMAClady

I just did a search for the new Book Of Shadows the other day! I can't wait for a new one to come out. If it has more than a few repromotes it's a pass for me. I have all the BOS to date AND the Ammo Pallette and that's enough Last Call and Grifter to last a lifetime! Pic looks exciting though. I hope UD will get the hint and release a palette with new colors and finishes in it. Otherwise they will be alienating everyone but newbies to the brand and diehard collectors!!

ILoveMakeup84

Yaay! so excited about this! I have the BOS II and really like it.. I hope there's no Midnight cowboy, I hate that shade!

Nicala

Ooh saving up for this when it comes out. Must see colors before hand though. Regardless, it's still a bargain if you don't have much UD.

LittleMaryJane

I like looking at pallets but I don't think they are for me in general... I don't know what it is but I like buying things individually, I guess. Plus, I'm usually broke so springing for so much on one set is usually too difficult/impossible for me to do.

I do like the looks of this pallet though--nyc is a cool theme.

dopalives

Can't wait for this. I was disappointed in AiW. I'm still in love with BOS II. I hope they bring out some new colors (without chunky glitter).

Latest posts