Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. III (Fall 2010)

xKiKix

the only book of shadows i own is aiw but i am excited to see this palette, seriously hoping that they won't rerelease colors though

Kragey

I hope some of these are new...and I'm not really in to the glitter shadow, so I hope there are next to none of those. I don't own a full BoS yet.

Meisje

I'm dying to see what colors are included. I hope they either include Misdemeanor or promote it as a single shadow.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kragey
I hope some of these are new...and I'm not really in to the glitter shadow, so I hope there are next to none of those. I don't own a full BoS yet.

yeah i hope they are not glitters either - ud glitters are a freaking nightmare to work with!

sinergy

yea, the glitter shadows work better for me over concealer as a primer or paint pots even, not as much fallout but i dont use the glittery shades in my AIW book as much as id like cause of that. im hoping this new book has great new colors!

Sass

I don't use my AIW palette not much at all...not sure why. Sad I missed out on Vol. II, but I will be getting Vol. III...themed NYC is sweet. Can't wait to see what's inside.

SmokeSignal16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina983
When is this in stores for purchases?

Not sure yet! They haven't announced just yet when this will hit, I know their Fall 2010 will be on their website June 29th(or was it 26th?!) but I think I read somewhere this wouldn't be out till August or September?? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Soul Unique

Although my AIW palette is barely made use of [so sinful eh?], I am very much looking forward to BOS Vol. III too!!!

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Unique
Although my AIW palette is barely made use of [so sinful eh?], I am very much looking forward to BOS Vol. III too!!!

lol, nah it ain't sinful. i'm just like you i've barely used it because i fear that it may run out. i would say that we're being conscious about our usage with the palette lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Magnolia
How cool would a matte box of shadows be?

I would almost DIE for this!
thmbup.gif

lilMAClady

I read on a British blog that this palette lights up. There are little LED lights in the flap that lifts up. I'm guessing to emulate the skyline!! They also said there are alot of other "fun little quirks" so I'm really excited to see what all that's about! I can't wait to nab this! I LOVE UD!!

cocodivatime

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettiepoo
Im excited about the new BOS vol 3, but I hope its not full of glittery shades. Iv got vol 2...and please NO midnight cowboy anythngs, please
yes.gif

Werd!
yes.gif

mturner0516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar
really thought they would of let us know what colours will be in it by now

I know!!!! I've been patiently holding off on any make-up purchases waiting on this
angry.gif
and then the darn naked palette is NEVER available....I need my UD fix now!

Dar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mturner0516
I know!!!! I've been patiently holding off on any make-up purchases waiting on this
angry.gif
and then the darn naked palette is NEVER available....I need my UD fix now!

They are both out here in September ! I hope i can get my hands on them

silentstorm143

Did anyone else see the new info and pics of BOS III? Temptalia has the info and pics on her site. It will be my first book of shadows
smiles.gif