• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Vampy look w/ smokey eyes and red lips =)

igswonderworld

LOVE LOVE LOVE the eyes zoffe!! I wish there was a way we could have that fox effect powder, here in the States
ssad.gif

Zoffe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ang9000
Very nice!! You're lips look gorgeous!

Thank you! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayannaBanana
Is Rosewood GOSH Effect Powder the same or close to Fox? I couldn't find it on their website or in the store. I bought it because it looks the same as Fox. Actually I just noticed GOSH cosmetics as Shoppers Drug Mart today!

I'ts not the same, but it's definately gorgeous too!
smiles.gif
Fox was LE, sadly
ssad.gif
Rosewood is a bit darker, more brown-ish and not as bright red... But I'm sure it would work for this look too
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethingsinful
please do more tutorials your looks are just amazing and I would love to see more

Wow, thank you!
smiles.gif
I have tutorials on youtube, if you're interested
smiles.gif

youtube.com/zoffen

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
This is a very beautiful and deep look.

I just MUST mention that you have the most incredible lips I've ever seen. Screw Angelina LOL Something about them is so pretty yet mischevious.

[Don't take it in the creepy way please LOLOLOL]

Awww, thank you!
blush-anim-cl.gif

And don't worry, you're not creepy
winkiss.gif
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by igswonderworld
LOVE LOVE LOVE the eyes zoffe!! I wish there was a way we could have that fox effect powder, here in the States
ssad.gif

Thank you! Unfortunately the Fox effect powder was LE :/ GOSH is available in the states though
smiles.gif
you can get it at goshcosmetics.com and in some stores too
smiles.gif

I think Rosewood effect powder can work instead of Fox
smiles.gif
It's not as bright and more of a brown-ish red but it's really pretty too
smiles.gif

S.S.BlackOrchid

Wow, you look AMAZING! I want to try that eyeshadow combination. I love smoky eyes and red lips together.

Btw, have you heard of Dainty Doll foundation? I've heard it works well for pale skin.

rabideloise

okay I'm super pale and I think I MUST get New York Apple l/s.

Where do you buy GOSH products? I'm in Sweden and I've never seen them here.

rabideloise

oh, and for pale skin, are you more pink/blue undertoned? A MAC MA told me to use the NC shades because using NW is just going to make my face look muddy.

love the look!!

Zoffe

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethingsinful
I just subscribed thanks so much

Thank you!!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.S.BlackOrchid
Wow, you look AMAZING! I want to try that eyeshadow combination. I love smoky eyes and red lips together.

Btw, have you heard of Dainty Doll foundation? I've heard it works well for pale skin.

Thanks!!!
smiles.gif
I've never heard of that so I probably can't get it here in Denmark
oh.gif
But thanks for the suggestion!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabideloise
okay I'm super pale and I think I MUST get New York Apple l/s.

Where do you buy GOSH products? I'm in Sweden and I've never seen them here.

GOSH is everywhere in the stores here so it's easy for me to get it. I have no idea what stores in Sweden sell it
tong.gif
I can do a CP for you if you're interested
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabideloise
oh, and for pale skin, are you more pink/blue undertoned? A MAC MA told me to use the NC shades because using NW is just going to make my face look muddy.

love the look!!

Yes, I have pink undertones
smiles.gif
I can't use the MAC foundations 'cus they're too dark but I've tried both NC and NW - NC made me look orange!
oh.gif
NW was just too dark :p

varga_gal

Beautiful! This tutorial has really helped me out. For the last few days I've been trying create a smoky eye look using orange and purple. But I kept using purple in the outer v and crease and I looked like I had a black eye. I love the way you have done it in reverse.

Snow_White

I loved it. The eyeshadow colour is beautiful, you have great technique and that red lipstick is amazing.

MAC*alicious

I love this tut! You look awesome! It's clear to understand, thank you so much for this (= You should do more tuts!