Versailles aka Cruise

Dominique33

This is a beautiful collection but I don't know if we'll get it here. Rose Pétale used to be a permanent, discontinued now ( maybe repromoted then ? ), the powder is gorgeous and I love the nail polish as well even if it's permanent I think.
pretty.gif

Haven

I ordered the highlighter and shadow. Yes I have no willpower whatsoever. Now I am lemming the Hong Kong eyeshadow palette. I hope that it ends up on Chanel's site.

Icecaramellatte

I ordered the Mouche de Beaute powder today from my Saks SA. She held it for me until other items came back in stock. I got 10% off my order since I also signed up for a Saks card today. That made it $72. It's closer to the $68 range of the Poudre Signee highlighter, so I feel better about it.
greengrin.gif

Saks also I had a free gift promotion. I ordered more stuff to qualify. I got some YSL and Dior polishes, the Eclosion quad, and Malice blush thinking I was getting Frivole. I'm not sure how I made that mistake. I'm keeping it anyway. It was on my to-buy list. But now I still need to get Frivole blush.
I have been thinking a lot lately of pulling out the Eclosion quad. I really wore it a lot last spring. I was thinking it would look great with Vision or Abstraction Illusion d'Ombres. Malice is excellent as well as Frivole so yes you still need to get it.
pretty.gif

Anitacska

Would anyone be able to CP me the highlighter please? I asked in Selfridges today but they haven't even heard of it. :( Pretty please?

CartoonChic

I haven't tried the pink one yet.

I like the gray one but it did fade a bit by the end of the day. It still looked good though. I can't seem to find the black or the beige ones. I think maybe they weren't released in the U.S. How sad.

I have been thinking a lot lately of pulling out the Eclosion quad. I really wore it a lot last spring. I was thinking it would look great with Vision or Abstraction Illusion d'Ombres. Malice is excellent as well as Frivole so yes you still need to get it.
pretty.gif
I'm glad I got Eclosion then. I was only going by online swatches, so it's nice to see that it's a good quad. I'm definitely getting Frivole!

theprettycrush

I haven't tried the pink one yet. I like the gray one but it did fade a bit by the end of the day.  It still looked good though.  I can't seem to find the black or the beige ones.  I think maybe they weren't released in the U.S.  How sad.
The beige Dior twinset is now available as a Neiman Marcus exclusive.

Haven

I tried using the new pink eyeshadow in the crease, and it worked very well. I don't think that I could pull it off on the lid. The color reminds me a lot of the bright pink shadow that was released with the MAC Barbie collection a few years ago.

Latest posts