Very frequent yeast infections?

TISH1124

^^^ Yuck!!! I think I will stick to just eating it !!
throwup.gif

MACLovin

LOL.. I've heard of that too. Apparently it really helps the itching and burning and stuff. But if you do it.. make sure you use PLAIN yogurt, you don't want sticky fruit and strawberry mess down there LMAO
lol.gif

TISH1124

^^ I wouild rather have neither by taking internal meds...My doctor gives me "diflucan" the one day pill and it is heaven! No cream, no mess, no yeast! There is no way I am stuffing food up my crotch....I have enough problems with my dh now! This is not gonna turn into a buffet table.

MACLovin

lol.. i think it's just meant to be applied on the external part, not actually douching with yogurt, hahaha

wow, this thread has gotten quite interesting!
tong.gif
lol

I guess its just another home remedy maybe for those who can't get the meds readily, or can't afford them.
th_dunno.gif
I mean, its kind of gross, but if it works, it works i guess?

TISH1124

yeah I understood the application... even externally it's gross...Yogurt is runny and soupy..God forbid it gets warm.....How about Monistat Cream or a generic that might work too since it's made for yeast infections...walking around attracting cats is crazy....But again to each their own...I'm just say'n...uggghhh

MACLovin

Yeah it definitely sounds messy.. I'd rather go with a cream myself, but some people prefer the natural methods.

mmm... warm, runny cooch yogurt.
puke.gif

hahaha, ok i'll stop. im grossing myself out. lol

cupcake_x

I've tried internal meds, but I don't have a doctor at the moment and can't run to the emergency walk-in everytime I have an infection =/ The earliest I could see a doctor is May.

Also, all the Monistat I have to buy adds up to a lot..And I don't have a job. Ireally don't mind putting yogurt down there, it's pretty hard to gross me out when it comes to my cooter.

nichollecaren

I had this same problem when i was younger...I was seriously concerned I was allergic to my boyfriend! Besides the meds there were three things i changed that helped me dramatically- a) I only wear cotton undies
b)I wash my Jeans after every wear c)I reduced the amount of sugar in my diet-sodas too!

I still get them, but only when i'm stressed out, and theyre usually mild. My doctor told me to make sure I dry properly after I shower too, and told me strictly no stockings, synthetic fibre underwear, or ultra tight jeans.

I definately agree you and your bf should see the doc together and get treated together
smiles.gif

me? I dumped mine LOL

cupcake_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichollecaren
I had this same problem when i was younger...I was seriously concerned I was allergic to my boyfriend! Besides the meds there were three things i changed that helped me dramatically- a) I only wear cotton undies
b)I wash my Jeans after every wear c)I reduced the amount of sugar in my diet-sodas too!

I still get them, but only when i'm stressed out, and theyre usually mild. My doctor told me to make sure I dry properly after I shower too, and told me strictly no stockings, synthetic fibre underwear, or ultra tight jeans.

I definately agree you and your bf should see the doc together and get treated together
smiles.gif

me? I dumped mine LOL

lol.gif
Thank you, this definitely helped.

LaVixxen

Hey hun. I feel your pain my friend is going through the same problem. I suggest using just cotton undies, don't douche at all, always shower and make sure you dry yourself completely down there. Use dove unscented soap, a mild soap helps I use Jergens. They also have this soap that spanish people mainly use its like clearish yellow, hmm I forget the name but when I remember ill be sure to let you know, I suggest trying that it worked good when I had a yeast infection. Eat plain yogurt once every 3 days. Drink a lot of cranberry juice and water to flush out your infection. Never use lotion, perfume near your cooch. Dont wear your jeans too tight that they give you a camel toe lol but im seriously try to wear jeans that fit well not tight. When you have a yeast infection try to stick to sweatpants. Hope this helps. If it keeps going on seriously talk your mother into how this kind of problem needs to get treated it could be a more serious problem like maybe hyperthyroid, diabetes or anything that needs to be looked at and treated.

nichollecaren

yes, I forgot that part...the douche is your enemy! as are the 'feminine sprays' ..I remember when I had my first infection...I went and bought myself a douche...BIG MISTAKE...no seriously...lets not go there!

cupcake_x

Thanks
smiles.gif

And no, I've never douched in my life and I have no intentions of ever douching. I've heard too many horror stories!

glassy girl

I feel u girl i started 2 get them all the time at least every other month for a year or more some were super bad and some were mild and it all started when i became diabetic. I was always in the doc. office. Now that i take care of my self and am almost diabetic free i rarely get them. Now my cuzion isn't diabetic but she gets them evertime she drinks soda. So she sticks with water. There's clinics that hav programs that won't charge anything depending on ur income family planning is one.

cupcake_x

Thanks everyone
smiles.gif

Bought a 3-day Monistat today because apparently my yeasties are still there?!? I'm gonna see if it clears up.