Viva Glam Discussion - Lady Gaga - 2011

voguelamb

Def getting this as soon as it hits Australia - also I have searched a few times with different keywords so forgive me if this has already been answered or queried - is there anywhere where I can get the face chart for this look? i am totally obsessed with Lady Gaga's eye makeup for this look....

sosdrielle

I have searched a few times with different keywords so forgive me if this has already been answered or queried - is there anywhere where I can get the face chart for this look? i am totally obsessed with Lady Gaga's eye makeup for this look....
If you click on the new Viva Glam page on the MAC site and scroll down, the face chart is at the bottom of the page.

TeresitaMC

I guess the decision of whether or not I like these is up to seeing it in person.

A lot of pictures/videos/swatches have made me think I will love the lipstick, while others make me think it may be more pale than I'd like. The gloss looks a little more brown than I'd like so that is probably a skip. I'm in no rush to get/want these, though.

dxgirly

Thank you girls. You all make me feel so much better about myself.
th_kiss.gif
th_hug.gif

i order the lipstick and lipglass and i have to say its really pretty on my sking im a nc40 and its looks so natural and nude and love it

foxxylatina07

[quote name="karymakeup25" url="/forum/thread/172239/viva-glam-discussion-lady-gaga-2011/480#post_2086948"] i order the lipstick and lipglass and i have to say its really pretty on my sking im a nc40 and its looks so natural and nude and love it
[/quote] That's great to know cuz I'm the same skin tone as you. I can't wait to get it tmrrw. But I skipped on the gloss because I already have some other gloss to pair it with and that's NARS Chelsea lip lacquer or striptease gloss. Will post pics when I get it.

laylalovesmac

Shontay and dxgirly, this lippie looks amazing on both of you! I still haven't ordered these, but I can't wait now.

Also, where did you get those lashes dxgirly? They're awesome!
th_drool.gif

Prettypackages

Shontay I actually liked that on you. On me I felt like it was too brown. Kinda washed me out and made me look like a corpse. I did like the gloss and see that I can combine it withother colors. I guess I 'm a bit different, a nude lip for me isn't necessarily a brown, pale lip. I do better with nude lips that have a slight pink/peach hue.

I have the perfect nude combo right now VG2 and Girl's delight. Just gorgeous.

Piarpreet

hey dxgirly! are u wearing a pink liner? cos u r the only one ive seen with a pink undertone :( im confused! lol

id like it anyways, but i always wanted a true beige concealer type of nude :(.... do u have fleshpot by any chance? cos myth looks bad on me...too orange :S

Gaga 2 + Emancipation Lipglass (Wonder Woman) =
love.gif

ps - Lou you look amazing in your new av!!

luvlydee

i put up swatches of the gaga 2 lipstick with mac stripdown liner and nyx pinky liner in the swatches forum.
Hope it helps some of you. The lighting is a lil off but its pretty much close to how it looks on me.

katiekatxoxo

doesnt wow me all that much.. I'm not big on nude lippies to begin with and I'd rather use a perm colour than fall in love with it and go crazy buying them at the end of the year ...