Wanna See My Wedding Pictures?? Story Included *Very long post & picture heavy*

hotpink1326

GO TO PAGE 4 FOR PROFESSIONALS!!!

Hey there my friends at Specktra! Sorry i havent been around all week, i know some of you are really anxious to see my wedding pictures!! I am actually really excited to show them off but i dont have the professional ones on here yet... I thought i'd make a post of the ones that freinds and family took though to give you an idea how we looked and to tell you about the day!!

To all of you that dont know me. I've been planning my wedding for over a year now & married my best friend and long time girlfriend Lisa this past Saturday (4/19).

Well, let me start off by saying that without a doubt it was the most special day of my life! It was absolutely PERFECT!! Everything about it, it was just like a dream looking back now. I was told by many people how the day just flies & to just enjoy it while it lasts... well that is so true. After all this planning & worrying... everything turned out amazing! So, let me tell you about it...

The day stated out at the salon. Both our moms & Denise (Lisa's sister) were the 1st appointment & Lisa, Beckie (my bridesmaid) & I were second. This salon was just awesome! They did such a great job on everyone. They did our hair & makeup there. The girls were so sweet! Infact, the girl that did our makeup was very interested to hear about Specktra & said she'd come on here to check it out! Hopefully she will & start posting cause she's beautiful & very talented! Well... here's some salon pictures!!

Here's how i ended up doing my hair. I ended up wearing it all up because it was 80 degrees & very HOT! I absolutely love how my hair turned out. Also, notice the shiney things in my hair... It was extra decoration from when my best friend & i made our bouquets! So, my hair matched the flowers, lol!!

saloncrop21.jpg

Some makeup shots...

saloncrop2.jpg

saloncrop4.jpg

saloncrop6.jpg

Both of us... notice the shirts. Denise airbrushed them for us!! We loved them
smiles.gif
She also made bridesmaid ones for herself & my bridesmaid, one for our maid of honer, & also for the mothers of the brides!! It had the date on the back too!!

saloncrop7.jpg

After the salon, we got dressed at Lisa's moms. Thats where the photographer met us (i cant wait to show you guys her pictures). Thats also where the limo came to get us!! This is at Lisa's moms...

gettingready4.jpg

gettingready6.jpg

Then, we got to the church & waited in the library for everyone to get there!

Us in the library...

church1.jpg

Us peeking out the door watching people come in...

church4.jpg

This was during the actual cerimony that went perfect! Their wasnt may dry eyes in the place...

church7.jpg

Here we are doing out sand ritual. Instead of a unity candle we used sand. It was to represent each of us being our own people but that once we come together, it makes something beautiful!

church6.jpg

After the cerimony, we came out to everyone blowing bubbles that i only have profesional pictures of that but like i said... dont have them on the comuter yet.

We got some really nice shots on the grounds of the church... here are a few with our families...

My parents...

church13.jpg

Lisa's parents

church15.jpg

Then back in the limo to head to the next place to take pictures...

gettingready10.jpg

Now from the church we went to Beckie's sisters house. Her husband owns a landscaping buisness & they made to back yard nice & pretty for us. Unfortunitly all those pictures are professional too. I promise i'll get them on here ASAP!

After that, we went to our reception. It was so pretty & perfect!! Just what we pictured... again, dont have to many of them on here. I really want to show you an upclose of our cake but dont have that on here...

Heres a few pictures of that...

When we got there...

buck1.jpg

This was taken on a beautiful stairway but again... its hard to tell from a regular camera. Alot of these have red eyes too!! You can se our dresses pretty well though...

buck5.jpg

About to cut our cake that of course we smashed good. I'll have better pictures of that too...

buck9.jpg

Here we climbed up on the bar for some pictures...

buck14.jpg

I dont have pictures on here of this but we heard the YMCA coming from another room. It was an old mans party but they had a whole live band. Well, we were dancing outside the door to it & someone just let us in, lol! So we crashed the party
smiles.gif
We had fun with the old people though... they kept asking us where our husbands were, lol!!!

This was at the end of the night... the pro's of this were much better but you get the idea... the parents waving bye
smiles.gif

buck18.jpg

So, after that... we all went to our hotel & had a drink at the bar...

afterwards0.jpg

By the end of the night, we were pooped!!!

afterwards1.jpg

So... that pretty much somes up my day. I'm sure after i read this back, i'll have forgotten something, lol! Keep checking back if your interested in the professional pictures though cause i will post them! Hope i didnt bore you to death with all the writting... this ended up much longer then i imagined, lol!

Well i look forward to hearing feedback from you guys! Sorry if the pictures are too big & have to be made into links. They were taken on different cameras then i usually post with so i tried to crop them as best as i could. I'll be back to posting FOTDs soon!! Take care everyone
smiles.gif

gigglegirl

Congrats, you both looked fantastic! I love the dresses!

Yay girl!!! I wish you both much happiness!!!

enjoybeingagirl

You both looked beautiful! How lucky it is for you to have your parents supporting you two in your decision! Congratulations
smiles.gif

Janice

Congratulations, here's to many more years of happiness with each other. You both look so happy and amazing. I teared up when looking at the happiness radiating from each photo.
th_hug.gif

CantAffordMAC

Wow. you guys both look absolutely amazing. Love the dresses, hair, makeup, tattoos, everything! I can't wait to see more pictures. I'm so glad everything went as planned and you guys had a beautiful day.
winks.gif

candi17

Congratulations!! I've been checking on here every day waiting for you to post the pictures. You both looked gorgeous!!

hotpink1326

Thank you all sooooo much!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoybeingagirl
You both looked beautiful! How lucky it is for you to have your parents supporting you two in your decision! Congratulations
smiles.gif

I totally agree! We know how lucky we both are to have all of our family's supporting us!! My 83 year old grandmother even gave her support though she couldnt be there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Congratulations, here's to many more years of happiness with each other. You both look so happy and amazing. I teared up when looking at the happiness radiating from each photo.
th_hug.gif

Awww... thanks Janice!! You are too sweet!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
Wow. you guys both look absolutely amazing. Love the dresses, hair, makeup, tattoos, everything! I can't wait to see more pictures. I'm so glad everything went as planned and you guys had a beautiful day.
winks.gif

Hehe... didnt realize how many tattoos are showing in these pictures, lol!! I dont know if you guys even knew i had them, consitering you really only see my face all the time! Thanks so much
th_wink3.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by candi17
Congratulations!! I've been checking on here every day waiting for you to post the pictures. You both looked gorgeous!!

Awww... sorry to keep you waiting. We've just been off all week & been really busy! We didnt have a "real" honeymoon but did day trips & stuff every day & really havent been on the computer much... Thanks for your kind words though
smiles.gif

aziajs

You made a beautiful bride. I am glad to hear that things went so well. Congratulations!