Wanna See My Wedding Pictures?? Story Included *Very long post & picture heavy*

Chic 2k6

awww wow!! I havent spoken to you for a long time!!

You two make such an adorable couple, you look perfect together! I wish you a long and happy marraige, before you know it, it'll be your first anniversary!

glam8babe

congratulations
greengrin.gif
you both looked soo pretty and the dresses, hair, makeup.. everything. gorgeous!

Briar

Carly, you and Lisa are absolutely glowing, you both look amazing! Congratulations!!!!

Beautiful wedding pictures make me so happy!!!!!

BinkysBaby

I am so freaking happy for you two. You've been planning the wedding since I've been on Specktra. You two are beautiful and you can see how much you guys adore one another. Congrats Carly!

knoxydoll

I'm so happy for you guys. The wedding looks perfect. Congrats!!! I can't wait to see more photos. You both look so beautiful in all the pictures and what amazing dresses! Can't wait to hear more about it.

makeup_wh0re

ok YOu look so great in brights but you look AMAZING in these pics. You look so beautiful and your wife is pretty gorgeous too. These pics made me cry. Ya'll both look so sweet. I wish you two the best.

Le-Saboteur

You two look so happy together, hair, make up and your dresses were just lovely! I'm so glad you posted these pictures!
greengrin.gif

malvidia

the pics are great and you two are glowing with happiness! it's such a wonderful thing, i felt moved looking at the photos and reading all the story! you look beautiful and the dresses are stunning!!! thank you for posting
thmbup.gif

yummy411

everything was just beautiful.. bouquets, dresses, cake, hair, nails!!! congrats hun! this day came around quick!!

Patricia

wow!!! you both looked stunning, love the makeup and your dresses, congrats and wish you two the best!

sparklingmuse

congrat.gif

im so glad that you posted your photos up! i look forward to seeing the professional shots, im so happy for the both of you! and i love! your dress!!!! i want something similiar whenever i do get married too.

TIERAsta

congratulations! you both look SO beautiful. i love everything from the hair/makeup to the dresses & decor.

and i totally love your shirts... bride... i'm the bride too!!