Wanna See My Wedding Pictures?? Story Included *Very long post & picture heavy*

Girl about town

aaawwwww i have been looking out for your wedding pics, you both look so beautiful radiant and happy!! lol at the old folks asking where your hubbies were xxxxxxxxxxx

janwa09

You both look so gorgeous and tanned!! It looks like a very lovely day CONGRATULATIONS!!

ivorygleam

you look ssssooo beautiful!! (you both do, i'm just more used to you!)
and your dress was fantastic!
i've been so busy at work... and i finally had a moment and i thought omg - i wonder if the wedding happened yet?! can you tell i miss specktra when i'm not around?!
anyway, congrats... so happy for you! throw the flowers my way... i wanna be next!!
winks.gif

VeXedPiNk

You and your wife look absolutely beautiful! Your dresses compliment each other perfectly and it's quite obvious how in love you both are!

Congrats on your special day
smiles.gif

ratmist

Congratulations! It's so wonderful to see such happiness in everyone's eyes on such a day.
smiles.gif

lafemmenoir

Wow, I can see how emotional this was. I'm moved and I am just an observer. Such a beautiful day, and what a blessing to have married your best friend and soulmate. That was so nice to share your photos with us. I know you two will live happily ever after.

Chikky

Wow, such pretty pictures. I can't wait to see the professional ones! I'm very happy for both of you; You both looked so beautiful and the happiness was palpable. Congratulations!

Myranda

Congratulations!

Wow! I see two beautiful women... Really happy and in love with each other!
Love your hair! And both of the dresses!
Hope you'll live al long, happy life with each other!

onedollarshort

Congratulations!!!! You both looked so beautiful!! Thanks for sharing the pics with us!! I wish you life long happiness!!!

Jot

congratulations and thanks for posting. you both look so very beautiful and happy. xx

chocolategoddes

i'm surprised by how tolerant everyone is. I def. don't see anything wrong with same sex marriage but I didn't expect so many people to be this supportive. I guess the world is changing. Really beautiful pics. I'm happy for ya!
greengrin.gif

makeup_wh0re

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
i'm surprised by how tolerant everyone is. I def. don't see anything wrong with same sex marriage but I didn't expect so many people to be this supportive. I guess the world is changing. Really beautiful pics. I'm happy for ya!
greengrin.gif

Why did you feel the need to say that? That sounds really rude to me and it seems like you didn't think before you typed that.