Wanna See My Wedding Pictures?? Story Included *Very long post & picture heavy*

hotpink1326

Here some of the professional pictures as i promised you!! We ended up with over 500 total so these are just some of my favorites!! Hope you like them... enjoy!!

Also, i want to thank everyone on here for their support... its means so much that all of you care about little old me so much
th_wink3.gif

Btw... these are all clickable thumbnails! Please let me know what you think!!!

NicksWifey

Awww those pics are great too! They're all awesome, but I love the one of you two sitting on the bed with the window in the background.

glamqueen1

Beautiful pictures
heart.gif
heart.gif
! They made me feel all happy and warm!
love.gif
You both look absolutely stunning! I wish you all the best! Thanks for sharing!
kisses.gif

NadiaD

Aw everything looks so beautiful! It makes my heart sing to see two people as happy as that.

Blessed be

Nadia xx

Austrian_Babe

Wow, you guys make such a beautiful couple. The dresses are soooo gorgeous. Makes me wanna get married right NOW lol.
I guess if you plan a wedding that far ahead it just has to be perfect, it looks like it was.

Congrats! And btw, the airbrushed shirts are so funny!!

nunu

I love the pro pictures as well Carly! You 2 look gorgeous together. Congrats again my firend!

Le-Saboteur

The pro pictures turned out so well! The one with you two standing in front of the window is just gorgeous. You look so happy and in looove. Gives me the warm fuzzies
greengrin.gif

Moppit

Your pictures are beautiful Carly. You both look very happy and I wish you both many years of love.

squirlymoo

Ohhh, you both look so beeeeautiful! I love your dress.

You both look so completely ecstatically happy. Gives me the warm fuzzies :)

Congrats and best of luck in your future together!

gigglegirl

hey Carly--are you into scrapbooking at all? Gosh I'd LOVE to scrapbook wedding photos, I LOVE cropping pics, putting them on funky paper, adding words/whatnot. <3! These would be fantastic!
Love the professional pics girl!

Perple1

Oh Carly! This is just beautiful! You and Lisa, the wedding, the party, everything! I hope when my sister (also a Lisa) "formally" commits to her partner, they too have a day as gorgeous and blessed as yours! CHEERS!!!

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
Awww those pics are great too! They're all awesome, but I love the one of you two sitting on the bed with the window in the background.

iagree.gif
Congrats Carly!