We have experienced a grave loss *UPDATED*

Jude

I am so sad. I was lucky enough to get to know her because of a kindness that she paid me. We kept in touch through email, messaging and here and she was truly one of the sweetest people that I had the good fortune to have met. I am going to miss her precense here very much and I am going to miss hitting eachother up for little chats.

My deepest condolences go out to her family.

caffn8me

She was one of the first people to welcome me to Specktra and I always appreciated her posts. It will be difficult for her family but they will have been expecting this for some time but how do you prepare an eight year old for such a loss? My heart really goes out to her daughter who will be without her mother during what should be the happiest years of her life.

Words just fail me at times like this.

caroni99

This is so sad. My heart goes out to her family and I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

Grace

what horrible news. i'm pretty new but it's obvious that she had been beloved by everyone. the first thing that crossed my mind was "what about her daughter". i know her daughter's birthday was coming up quickly. it just goes to show that you can loose anyone so quick.

my condolences.

foreveratorifan

I'm so sorry too
ssad.gif
god I don't know WHAT to say here....just wow...I will miss her for sure...

orodwen

what? she died? oh, janice, i had no idea she was dealing w/ such a thing in her life. :crap: i'm at a total loss for words; death has that effect. i know it was probably personal, seeing that she didn't bring it up much, but what illness was she fighting? i'm saddened by this community's loss but i feel most for her daughter, SO & parents. what a hole has been left in their souls...
cry.gif

crimsonette

Her family and friends are in my thoughts, especially her daughter- she must have been one heck of a Mom!! She welcomed me to Specktra and was so helpful and always pleasant. Rest in Peace.

kimmy

wow...this is terrible.

may she rest in peace and to her family i extend my deepest condolences <3

she was always so sweet and so upbeat. she always had something nice to say and was always so positive. i know i'm not nearly as tenured as many of the members here, but even in this short time she has been so sweet to me...

i can't believe she's gone :[

professionaltart

That just hit me in the face so hard I don't even know what to say. Even though we never met and only spoke on Specktra I feel it in my heart. All my thoughts and prayers go out to her and her family.

iluvtinkerbell23

This is a terrible loss. A huge shocker, too. This woman was the kindest, most welcoming person on Specktra. My condolences to her friends and family, especially her daughter who I feel for.

ishtarchick

that is so sad, i can not believe she's gone, but it better be for good if she was ill, I hope she's in peace now. my condolences to her family and daughter. god have her in his glory.

aquarius11

God Bless Janice....she is resting in peace. She will be missed by many. My condolences go out to her family, friends, and her beloved daughter.

mspixieears

My condolences to her loved ones; she was one of the friendliest people on these boards, always looked forward to reading her helpful, warm-hearted posts. A great loss to many, a sad day for us all. I hope her passing was peaceful.

Sanne

bye sweet Janice, rest in peace.
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

I'm so gratefull that I have had the chance to know you, and you taught me so much. You where the smartest an bravest person I knew, and I will miss you forever!!!

msthrope

best wishes to her family in this difficult time. i'm sure she will be dearly missed both on this board and in real life.

dini

I am verry sorry for Janice and her family

My prayers are with her and her family at this diffucult time.

God Bless her, may she rest in peace.

Denise