Weight Watchers

AudreyNicole

I had my weighin today and wasn't expecting much, but I stepped on the scale and am down another 2.2 pounds. I was so excited I almost started jumping up and down.
lol.gif
I have set another 10% goal - a 10% loss of my weight last week (which was my 1st 10% goal), and then once I hit that point, I will set my final goal.
th_DANCE.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I had my weighin today and wasn't expecting much, but I stepped on the scale and am down another 2.2 pounds. I was so excited I almost started jumping up and down.
lol.gif
I have set another 10% goal - a 10% loss of my weight last week (which was my 1st 10% goal), and then once I hit that point, I will set my final goal.
th_DANCE.gif

Awesome Audrey! Congrats!
th_thstars.gif

After my gain last week I didn't really know what to expect this week but I lost 4.2 lbs.
shockt.gif
It was way more than I expected and I am now down 66.2 lbs.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
th_thstars.gif

After my gain last week I didn't really know what to expect this week but I lost 4.2 lbs.
shockt.gif

Katie, that is so so awesome! I am so proud of you! Keep goin' girl!!
smiles.gif

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
lol.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
th_thstars.gif

shockt.gif

Congrats girls!!!! You rock!

coachkitten

I gained .8 lbs this week. I am just all over the place lately. Really big losses and then some gains. I just don't get what it going on with my body. Part of me just wants to give up but I know that I have come so far and that there will be times like this in my weight loss journey. I am just really frustrated!

Camnagem

Hang in there Katie you're doing great!!!

Sometimes hormonal fun for women really messes with what the scale tells you, just try to remember to look at the overall journey instead of the week to week ups and downs.

You really are doing GREAT!
th_hug.gif

I ended up not joining WW, but the hubby and I started a new eating/exercise plan by Richard Simmons (he cracks me up). I've lost 9 pounds so far and the hubby's lost 11, we're getting somewhere!
thmbup.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
Hang in there Katie you're doing great!!!

Sometimes hormonal fun for women really messes with what the scale tells you, just try to remember to look at the overall journey instead of the week to week ups and downs.

You really are doing GREAT!
th_hug.gif

I ended up not joining WW, but the hubby and I started a new eating/exercise plan by Richard Simmons (he cracks me up). I've lost 9 pounds so far and the hubby's lost 11, we're getting somewhere!
thmbup.gif

Thanks!
th_hug.gif

Is the Richard Simmons eating plan on line? Do you also do his exercise DVDs? It sounds like it gives good results.

Camnagem

I have a bunch of his dvd's from a while back, but I just got a new set from QVC. It came with a new "sweatin" dvd, a toning dvd, motivational dvd, stretchy bands for the toning dvd and the food mover with info booklets. He suggests alternating a cardio dvd with the toning one and that's what I've been doing.

The food mover thing is awesome! It's a system where you follow a calorie plan (based on your weight) and you keep track of what you've eaten every day as you eat it. Really helpful for me too on the drink more water side of things.

Here's the link if you're interested:
Richard Simmons "Sweatin' for Life" S/3 DVDs & Food Mover - QVC.com

Courtney <3

just bumping the thread.
i joined WW online just a few mins ago!
super excited
i weigh 176 and plan on being back down to about 130-140 ish by september.
i know its going to be hard but im gonna do it!!

Iwantitall

Hi everyone ! I joined weightwatchers 8 weeks ago and so far have lost 22lbs :) Im so happy !!! This past week i got my 10% too so my keychain is very proud of me too. Congrats to everyone who has started their weightloss journey too x