Weight Watchers

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I am embarassed to say that I have hit a snag. Now, I have not gained anything, and have probably lost a few pounds since my last weigh in, but have't been to a meeting or weighin for 3 weeks. My boys were off school for spring break and then we went away last weekend, so I didn't make it. The scale isn't moving much, but it isn't going UP so that's a good thing. I am feeling kind of discouraged, but don't want to give up. Hoping for some motivation on Friday at my meeting!

Glad to hear that you are not giving up. I am sure it is hard to stick with everything with the boys being off from school.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana
As of last night I'm down 100.6!

I'm happy because I've had a really rough & stressful month.

yahoo.gif

That is so awesome Susan!
smiles.gif
Congratulations!
th_thstars.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
I'm not on WW, but I just wanted to comment on this. Full figure photos (Body for Life-style) are the antidote to that feeling. Once a week or month or whenever you feel like it. I know it's not fun to take the first picture when you don't look like you want to, but comparing it to the next one will be fun.
th_wink3.gif

That is a great idea! I am going to start taking pictures after my weigh-in this week.

I did Zumba today and it was in a dance studio with mirrors all over. I felt like I looked so overweight and gross. It was super discouraging. I am not giving up because I have come so far but it just shows me that I still have so far to go. I just wish that weight loss was easier.

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I did Zumba today and it was in a dance studio with mirrors all over. I felt like I looked so overweight and gross. It was super discouraging. I am not giving up because I have come so far but it just shows me that I still have so far to go. I just wish that weight loss was easier.

Was it fun though? I've been wanting to try it.

coachkitten

Quote:
Was it fun though? I've been wanting to try it.

It was really fun! I loved the music and you really get a good full body work out. I am really glad that I tried it and I am going to go back next week.

AudreyNicole

I had my first weigh in yesterday in 3 weeks, and am down 5 more pounds, for 20 pounds total, 15 of which I have lost on WW. So excited!
greengrin.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Congrats Audrey that is awesome!
smiles.gif

I was down 1 lb this week so now I am down 60.4 lbs total.

60.4?!?!? Didn't you just hit 50?
lol.gif
Lookout girl, you are on fire! That is so awesome!
choochoo.gif

coachkitten

Awesome Audrey!!
smiles.gif
I bet that you will hit your 10% this week for sure.

I lost 2.6 lbs this week and I am now down 63 lbs total.
yahoo.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
^^ WOW! 2.6! What's your secret?

In all honesty I think that it is the exercise. I run 4 times per week anywhere from 2.5-4.5 miles, I do a 30 day shred level 2x a week, and I do a few of the walk at home DVDs with my mom 2-3 times a week. I average around 25 activity points a week.

I eat all of my points and I eat all of my extra weekly points but I really think that the exercise is the key.
smiles.gif

Camnagem

I just read this entire thread and it was so inspiring!

I've been contemplating WW for some time now and I just haven't ever found the courage to do it. For some reason even thinking about going to a meeting freaks me out and is totally embarrassing...not sure why. Anyway, all of you have inspired me to talk to my hubby about it in the morning and see what he thinks.

Thanks for sharing your stories here, it may have been the final push I needed to get off my butt and do something.
th_hug.gif

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem

I've been contemplating WW for some time now and I just haven't ever found the courage to do it. For some reason even thinking about going to a meeting freaks me out and is totally embarrassing...not sure why. Anyway, all of you have inspired me to talk to my hubby about it in the morning and see what he thinks.

Thanks for sharing your stories here, it may have been the final push I needed to get off my butt and do something.
th_hug.gif

That's what I thought in the begininning too, but it's not what I thought
smiles.gif

They don't put you on the spot and don't have to talk if you don't want to. I honestly
heart.gif
my leader, she is the best! Without her I'm not sure if I would have kept going to the meetings for this long.

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem

th_hug.gif

Good for you!
smiles.gif
I really think that you will love it. The meetings are great and I was a bit worried at first as well. I only talk when I want to and I never feel put on the spot.

Keep us posted on how it goes! I know that you can do it!!
smiles.gif

coachkitten

I gained 1 lbs this week. Not happy about it but what can I do!?! I followed the plan exactly and I guess my body just wasn't having it.

How did everyone else do this week?
smiles.gif

SuSana

Quote:
I gained 1 lbs this week. Not happy about it but what can I do!?! I followed the plan exactly and I guess my body just wasn't having it.

How did everyone else do this week?
smiles.gif

That's happened to me before too. I remember the first time, I almost cried. But now I've learned that it happens sometimes so I don't let it bother me. You're doing great Katie
smiles.gif

I lost 2.8 this week
greengrin.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
That's happened to me before too. I remember the first time, I almost cried. But now I've learned that it happens sometimes so I don't let it bother me. You're doing great Katie
smiles.gif

I lost 2.8 this week
greengrin.gif

Thanks Susan!
th_hug.gif
And congrats on your loss!
smiles.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
I was down .8 this week, which was all I need to make my 10% goal. I got my keyring, and am so excited.
smiles.gif

th_thstars.gif
yahoo.gif
Congrats Audrey!
smiles.gif