What did you buy from the N Collection?

seymone25

Umm Let see>>>

Eyeshadows: Dark Edge, Remotely Grey, Nano gold, Neutral Pink
MSF: Light Flush and Warmed
Lipstick: 1n,4n,5n
Lipgloss:1n, 3n, 4n

christineeee_

i got all of the eyeshadows, 3n l/s, 4n l/s, 2n l/g, soft ochre paint pot, msf natural in medium and medium dark, warmed msf, and light flush msf

CantAffordMAC

I loved this collection. Im NW35 I guess, and I got 1N, 2N, 3N, and 4N lipsticks, 1N and 2N lipglasses, light flush and warmed MSFs...

Only ones I dont really use are 1N lipstick/gloss and 4N lipstick..

spectrolite

NW45 girly here. I got:

Warmed + Lightflush MSF
Neutral Pink eye shadow
4N lipstick

Love them ALL
smiles.gif

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireAvril
Ok um where did you get this from?
CCO?
Which one?!??!?

Hey girl, I win them both on Ebay. I want Light Flush and Neutral Pink but can't find the e/s anywhere on Ebay. Hmmm where there's a will ....

And yeah I must admit to drooling over my own avator at times too!
tong.gif

christineeee_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
Hey girl, I win them both on Ebay. I want Light Flush and Neutral Pink but can't find the e/s anywhere on Ebay. Hmmm where there's a will ....

And yeah I must admit to drooling over my own avator at times too!
tong.gif

neutral pink, remotely grey and dark edge are still available on MAC's Canadian site

MisaMayah

I think i remember someone saying they tried to buy them from the Canadian site. They were able to put them in their shopping basket but when trying to check out they were automatically removed saying there's no stock..

I dont know why i didnt realise how speciall this collection was when it came out. Im still desperately trying to get all the eyeshadows and back ups of the ones I did buy!

I bought 3N & 4N l/s, 3N l/g, Rich Flesh & Neutral Pink e/s.
I got my cousin in the US to purchase Warmed msf a few months after.

I hope MAC re-release them soon or have a similar collection next year *fingers crossed*

rmcandlelight

I wasn't into mac at the time this collection came out. I went to the CCO and bought light flush and warmed msf. I also saw some lipsticks/lipglass to. May go back and pick some up.

ssudiva

i was on a MAC hiatus (i know, perish the thought) when this collection came out, but i'm seriously considering picking up some of the items you guys have mentioned next time i hit the cco.

aic

just the 3n lipstick. that too from the CCO. perfect slight pink nude for me....so far.

HeavenLeiBlu

Nothing... kinda miffed about it too, because I love Nanogold. Next time I go to the CCO I'm gonna get all I can from this collection.

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
I'm nc43 and i loved the lip products that came out with this collection. I bought 1n, 2n, 3n and 4n lipsticks and 2n lipglass.

I also got nanogold es. dark edge and remotely grey.

Light flush MSF

forgot to add that i'm kicking myself for NOT getting warmed msf. I remember taking global glow msf with me to the freestanding store and my fave MA told me the GG is prettier and to not get warmed. Now i hear all these raves about it and it makes me sad that i didn't pick it up
ssad.gif

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
forgot to add that i'm kicking myself for NOT getting warmed msf. I remember taking global glow msf with me to the freestanding store and my fave MA told me the GG is prettier and to not get warmed. Now i hear all these raves about it and it makes me sad that i didn't pick it up
ssad.gif

Doh! didn't realize Warmed was a part of this collection.... so I do have one item so far! It's beautiful.