What did you buy from the N Collection?

duch3ss25

I only got the MSF's and 2n lippie. I actually wanted all the shadows & lippies & did a swap of 8 half-jars of my LE piggies for a CP from this girl. She swaplifted me & now, have to keep scouring the bins here & ebay. You gals near CCO's are so so lucky. That collection was just awesome IMO, hope they re-release some of the items back!

Ebonyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowaters
I'm late to the party. Just picked up 3N lipglass yesterday. Love it!

Me too. I was on hiatus. I hear all the raves and can't stand that I missed out. I just got 3N lipglass from CCO and it is now one of my faves!

lilchocolatema

Man oh man, if I could go back in time, I would buy that entire collection. There are a few pieces available at my CCO, I've bought 3 3N lipglass which are the perfect nude gloss EVER.
yes.gif

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilchocolatema
Man oh man, if I could go back in time, I would buy that entire collection. There are a few pieces available at my CCO, I've bought 3 3N lipglass which are the perfect nude gloss EVER.
yes.gif

OMG, My daughter got some from the CCO for me this month, and I totally agree. I wish I could have it all now, too. *sigh* I hope there's some way they can find to repromote it all.