What do you feel you need to 'complete' your stash!?

DollyGirl92

I thought I'd make a thread that's sort of recommendation and sharing our love for things!
So what things do you feel you need to complete your stash? and what brands/items are you considering for this purpose? sort of like this; here's my list

I need...
A good under eye concealer/corrector - I'm considering Bobbi Brown's Corrector in Porcelain Bisque and the porcelain creamy concealer.

A really nice setting power - I think maybe Illamasqua's white one or the pink face brighting one would be good as I like a loose powder but the NARS one is calling to me too since I use NARS Sheer Glow Foundation and I love it so I want to enjoy the finish but without power it goes a little weird and slides off.

My perfect face brighting lipstick - It used to be Blood Red from Dsquared2 but it ended up in an accident with a washing machine and my quilt, god knows how! It was a pinkish berry colour and it was so nice! I'm thinking about Plumful since pinks require effort.

A blending brush....that does all the work! that or somebody to teach my how to blend my eyeshadow nicely! I'm thinking about the 222, 224, or 217 for this.

Eyeshadows for every day easy eyes - I like to look a little smokey, so I was thinking Mulch, Texture or maybe even Twinks with Cork or Wedge and maybe Naked Lunch? I really don't know! or to go with NARS, I'm scared I'll make it look far to cool toned.

A great blush - I love blushes, I adore Azalea Blossom from MAC, Katie from Illamasqua and even Vintage Grape they all look good on me, but I need something with a little shimmer to wake me up or even a cream blush or both! I love the look of NARS Penny Lane but I don't think it will give me enough colour...

so there's my list of things I feel I 'need'! to survive! what are yours? what do you need to feel complete!

Senoj

Concealer

Mac's Studio Finish Concealer (I can go w/o foundation)

Powder

Mac Mineralize in Med/Dk or Studio Fix in C6

Mascara

Mac Zoomlash

Eyeshadow

Coastal Scents 88 palette

Eye Primer

UDPP or NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil

Lips

Clear lip glass pretty much any lip gloss

Lip Liner

Current

Blush
Mac Springsheen or Margin

Brushes
224, 242, 187, 227, 129 and my ELF brushes

Eyeliner
Any kind

Mac Fix Plus

Simply Elegant

I'm NC20 right now and penny lane is pigmented enough on me to show up well.

Looking for a few more bright colours- orange, yellow, red. Think I'll look at MUFE.

Also a really cool matte red lipstick. Look at NARS or lipstick queen for that.

A few more lip pencils too but drugstore is probably good for that. Not sure what yet though.

I need some more false lashes- strips and individual ones. Mine have been used too many times now to look good. I like Quo for that.

I also want a few more colourful pencil liners. MUFE probably for that.

Shadowy Lady

I need:

1. A good foundation primer. I think I'm gonna get the MUFE one (no.0) as it looks great under MUFE HD.
2. My summer match for Nars Sheer Glow. Right now I wear Fiji but I know it'll be too light by July, lol!
3. Few of the MUFE Aqua Cream Liners
4. A shimmer free blush (perhaps a Nars one) and either Luster or Madly by Nars
5. Water mixing medium, my MAC Pro is always sold out
ssad.gif
so I use a homemade one
6. A bronze shade lipstick for the summer that actually looks good on me

Susanne

I need NARS in my collection!

I want blush Orgasm and lipgloss Turkish Delight. This summer.

BEA2LS

i honestly do not need too much.. maybe a better concealor, some new brushes, lip liners (though i do go drug store for them, i only owned like two high end lip liners in my life), primer..
i really want stuff from mac to the beach collection but that's not really a need.

LisaOrestea

DollyGirl92 - have you looked at the Lily Lolo finishing powders? I LOVE them - and you can ordr £1.20 samples off their site first to check you like the product
smiles.gif

I use the matte one, but my sisters and mum use the silk one so it really depends on personal preferance
smiles.gif

SUMM3RxBABii

My stash is not complete. It's just the beginning!

But I definitely need brushes, MSFs, blushes, benefit creaseless shadows, etc...the list doesnt stop!

astronaut

Hard for me to figure out what I need, but I know what I don't need (with the exception of in the case they run out):

Blushes - dark peach, light peach, dark pink, light pink, all matte. Done.
nude lipsticks - I don't wear them enough to have too many. I only need a nude nude, nude with hint of pink.
red lipsticks - I've got so many red lipsticks and all I really need is a darkish matte red and a bright matte red.
primers(eyes, lips, face) - Got my HG's!
black eyeshadow - I've got shimmery, matte, and subdued black.
Face powder- Silica powder works perfectly
mascaras - I have so many stocked up already :p
foundations - MUFE HD and mat velvet all I need.
Concealer - MUFE!
nail polishes - Don't need anymore!
lip glosses - don't even wear lip glosses anymore
bronzers: Two is more than enough for me. Got a golden bronzer and a slight pinky bronzer.

I think once I get NARS Schiap, MAC Snob, and MAC pretty please, I will be content with my pink lipstick collection
smiles.gif
I just started really getting into pink lips!

Once I get Milani's liquifye eyeliner in Aqua, I'll be done with eyeliners.

I have a lot of glitters, but I am missing a few colours like black for example...

I don't think I'll ever be content with MAC pigments :p And there's always a possibility out there for an eyeshadow shade to be unique and wow me.

And I if I get Tarina Tarantino's face primer, I think I'll be content with face highlighters.

So then I'll be left with never ending lust over eyeshadows and pigments
greengrin.gif

kittykit

Sometimes I think I've completed my stash but I would really love to get MAC Lollipop Loving and Nars Nico.

BadBadGirl

It won't be complete yet, but it's a start.

-a good brush set
-nude lip liner
-Stila topaz liner (eye brightener)
-MAC lip erase
-brow pencil or gel
-an incredible body bronzer
-face primer
-a better makeup remover
-shadows to do a smoky eye

Nicala

The whole mac store!
shockt.gif

On a serious note, I really need new brushes. I wanna get mac brushes! *mac brush virgin*

DollyGirl92

Try one of the sets Nicala there's some coming out with in the groove or digi pops in the summer, apparently they're not as good as the full size but personally I liked mine from Christmas, I got two sets so that's 10 brushes and I know know what shapes of brushes I like, don't like and what MAC one's I'd have two of or think were worth while buying full size so it's a good place to start with some MAC brushes. From the set's I realized that I love the 227 a brush I'd never have given a second glance to had I bought full size plus once you've got the SE's you can use them for travel

marquise

I'll probably never have a "complete" stash because as soon as I buy the things I want I end up wanting more! I've bought a lot recently so I'm not going to buy any makeup for a month or two. However, my current wishlist is:

Lips: Ruby Woo lipstick. I would also love some of the Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte lipsticks and the new Tom Ford lipsticks - the colours are beautiful and they are so creamy. The packaging for both is also amazing.

Cheeks: a few more blushes - I need some more peach/coral blushes and I want to try the Make Up Forever HD blushes - I love cream blushes. I also want Stereo Rose.

Eyes: I want some more paintpots and a few pigments.

Oh and a 217SE for my new UNII palette!

Wow, my list isn't as long as I thought it would be!

Twinkle_Twinkle

I probably don't NEED anything, but there are a few brands and types of products I would like to delve deeper into. I'd love to start acquiring more MUFE shadows and possibly blushes too. I'd also like to try some Inglot and Illamasque products, but def. MUFE shadows.

xKiKix

- better storage area for makeup
- more blushes
- products from MUFE (i only have their makeup remover)
- more green/blue e/s
- more e/s in general
- more colored bases for e/s

and last but not least

- more more more and more money in order to fulfill wishlist, lol

Meimei91

For most areas of my makeup I'm just starting out. I really only feel set in my eyeshadow collection, so now I'm starting to look at parts of my collection that are lacking.
- A good concealer
- More colorful pencil liners
- Some better (probably MAC) brushes
- some more peachy colored blushes.

Luiza_T

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUMM3RxBABii
My stash is not complete. It's just the beginning!

iagree.gif

I need a good concealer, Mineralize Skinfinish Natural, brushes, NARS Sheer Glow Foundation, eyeshadows, PRO blushes...