What do you feel you need to 'complete' your stash!?

QueenBam

a GOOD vanity, so I can feel glamorous while i put on my makeup, instead of just cluttering my bathroom counter!!!

BBJay

Oh goodness I could go on and on about what I'd like to have in my stash, but I think my top 5 items right now would be:
-a nice vanity
-a good concealer ( I've been wearing makeup daily for the past 2 years and still can't find one that's half way decent)
-the perfect nude lipstick. I've been dying for a good nude forever
-a BLACK eyeshadow. Not really dark gray. Not really dark blue. Not slightly black with hints of green. BLACK
- and a pretty highlight color for my inner corner, brow bone, and cheeks. Okay so that was like 3 things in one, but I love a good highlight.

My honorable mentions would be
- A nice bronzer
-A contour shade
-And more eyeshadow. Lots and lots of eyeshadow.
-oh and an orange blush

Kragey

When I go through my collection, the only things I seem to be missing are:

-- sponges. I NEVER buy the damn things, even though I know I should.

-- an angled blush brush. I don't really prefer angled brushes, but I feel like I should have one to complete things.

-- one or two cream blushes that are more on the peach side. Most of mine are very pink/berry.

-- more stuff with SPF! At this point that's the only kind of product I'm actively seeking out: powders, concealers and lippies with SPF.

-- a great matte black and matte white shadow. I still haven't found my favorites!

-- eyeliners that work really well on my waterline. I haven't found any yet.
ssad.gif

-- the NYX jumbo pencils in Black Bean, Pots n' Pans, and Cottage Cheese. UPDATE: got Black Bean and Cottage Cheese.
smiles.gif

-- better lipstick storage! I have to keep my purples and corals together right now because I can't fit enough separate tupperware containers in to divide them.
ssad.gif

And I always always ALWAYS want more empty containers. I have a total container fetish. :X

makeba

I need good brushes!
a vanity with nice drawers to store my makeup and to be able to sit and put it on.

YLQ

3rd edition 120 palette
9 Manic Panic red lipsticks
NYX eyeshadow singles (got the want-list down
to 60, YAY ME! *London Tipton clap*)
Sleek eyeshadow palettes

That would completely satisfy my lust for 3, maybe 4 weeks.