what do you guys think of an 11 year old girl wanting to be...

JULIA

I just think it's absolutely disgusting that kids are not only expected to grow up faster in today's society, but parents are encouraging the process. This is a LITTLE GIRL, she shouldn't have any...ANY desire to be like Jordan. Honestly, I know this is terrible, but I hope someone takes extreme advantage of this girl so that she learns how ~glamourous life is.

KellyBean

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDivine

Ask Sasha how she sees herself and she replies: 'Blonde, pretty, dumb - I don't need brains.' Her mum laughs her head off at this, proud that the child is so like her."

This is sad.

" 'People go on about the paedophile thing, but they've got that one wrong. Paedophiles don't want girls who look 18. If anything, it's the fresh-faced younger ones they want.

BUT THAT'S THE THING! She's 11 and she sure as hell doesn't look like she's 18.

TDoll

Woaaaah.... This is disturbing. I'm all for little girls wearing makeup and being girly, but when a freaky mom comes into the picture....lol....thats when the line is crossed. She's setting her daughter up for failure. The whole title, "I'm spending a fortune turning my 11 year-old into Jordan" is the worst part (ok, maybe not the WORST part, but it's disturbing). First of all, what might seem like fun and attention from her mother for this little girl now, will turn into resentment as she gets older and realizes that her mother spend a fortune trying to turn her into someone other than who she is. Guaranteed, she'll go through the whole, "I wasn't good enough" phase. Thats basically what the mother is portraying. As if that weren't bad enough, she's being set up for disappointment when her goal is to become "Jordan" and she realizes that she isn't, um, JORDAN!! WTF.
I'm all for young women wanting to aspire to be in Playboy and to model and whatnot, but at 11?!?! CREEPY.

girl507

Ok this is messed up. I seriously think that the only reason the girl wants to be like this is because of her mom. I think her mom wished that she could have been a playboy model and so now since she can't is deciding to let her daughter carry out her dream. Honestly, what must people think of that family? Doesn't this girl have a dad? I know if my dad heard playboy and my name in the same sentence he would be sooooooo upset and call me stupid. Secondly, the girls are pretty but they are not really idols. In my opinion you should idolize someone who has done something amazing. However, if this little girl is like this I suggest that girls mom talk to hugh hefner about adopting her. All I know is that when this girl is old enough she will have a boob job done and her mom will spend whatever she has to to have it done for her daughter, but her daughter is going to have so many problems because of it.

girl507

Also, i might add that this story screams jon benet ramsey to me and not only that it reminds me of the girl who has had so much plastic surgery she looks like a living barbie doll