What do you want this season?

Shimmer

I need a new trench. I want white, but will probably get black.

I want a new pair of black knee high boots, but that's TOTALLY a want, because I certainly don't need them. I've got a gorgeous pair.
greengrin.gif

I need some new jewelry/accessories. I'm so fickle about that stuff though that I never buy it.

I hate flats, I can't walk in them (it's pathetic. I can walk in 4 or 5 inch heels, but stumble all over the place in flats...) so I will likely continue avoiding that trend.

Oh, and a new pair of La Sportiva Muiras for women. They're all the rage with the climbers I know.
greengrin.gif

CantAffordMAC

i want a nice black jacket that ISN'T puffy like all of the young girls wear

i want some boots--tall, ankle, I really don't care. I have some now, but they're old

new makeup (just because i havent gotten any in forever)

a few new accessories-headbands, jewelry, purses

i want some more flat ballet shoes (everyone calls them that) in cute designs or fall colors

thats all I can think of right now

j_absinthe

I need a new coat. My old leather biker jacket from last year is totalled.

I'd like some more opera gloves too. I had a nice pair of brown kid leather ones but they got messed up painting in the lobby of some building downtown at 4 in the morning (Looptopia!!!)

I could also use a new belt, if for no other reason I need one. Some new gawdy Victorian style rings would be nice as well.

Other than that, it seems like Fall trends are finally catching up with me lol.

girlstar

I want to be able to find brown dressy shoes that match with the dress/sweater I have picked out for my friend's Bowls Dinner in two weeks. But all the shoe stores here seem to be doing nothing but black heels, and that just won't work!! So I may end up doing brown flats, but those are almost as hard to find
ssad.gif

I'm sticking with the trend of long, bright coloured smocks that cover up my pudge and look cute.
lol.gif

Also, I want a pair of Adidas Ipako Lace shoes. The white with pink stripe ones. Really bad.

Other than that, I don't know.. I'm still getting used to the stores here :confused:

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by trojanpopcorn
Shimmer- what are la sportiva muiras? I don't think that trend has reached england yet......
smiles.gif

Bouldering shoes for rock climbers.
smiles.gif
I go to an indoor gym (only facility available I'm sorry to say) and need a new pair of bouldering shoes. I'm just unwilling (at this time) to drop $150 USD on them.
smiles.gif

Bernadette

I want some knee high boots with a wedge bottom but I'm kind of liking these, especially the price.

I want these Ninewest wedges for work.

I want some wide leg pants, Victoria's Secret has some cute ones.

I'm always on the hunt for new waist cinchers and corsets.

I'm lusting after this leopard print Bettsyville handbag.

I also really want this awesome sparkly DKNY watch, except for in black with gray stones. I'm hoping I might get that for my Birthday next month.

All of these wants and I am beyond broke.

Jacq-i

Aside from make-up and another traincase, I want...
-More Juicy Couture jewelry
-A new winter coat
-Cute little sweater jackets
-More ballet flats

Jot

I need some new boots probably for work and fun must have heals as i hate the flats i got last year.
A winter coat - sooner than later judging by how cold it got today!
and i'm sure much much more!

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
I want some knee high boots with a wedge bottom but I'm kind of liking these, especially the price.

I want these Ninewest wedges for work.

I want some wide leg pants, Victoria's Secret has some cute ones.

I'm always on the hunt for new waist cinchers and corsets.

I'm lusting after this leopard print Bettsyville handbag.

I also really want this awesome sparkly DKNY watch, except for in black with gray stones. I'm hoping I might get that for my Birthday next month.

All of these wants and I am beyond broke.

those nine west shoes are great!

Dark_Phoenix

Rose gold jewelry, more leaf-colored things, and riding boots.

I bought my first new fur coat this week (ermine, I had some vintage minks already), getting ready for winter. The coat is pretty cute, auburn/brown, full length, and uber cozy.

XShear

Sweaters, cardigans, and more sweaters. Victoria's Secret has some gorgeous sweaters that are must-have for me this fall/winter. Also, some gorgeous flat, knee-high boots are on my list!

SparklingWaves

Hmmm, it would be nice to have some nice flats, some long sleeved shirts in jewel tones, nice sexy underwear, and a few cardigans. Thanks for asking.

faifai

weather that would let me actually wear all my cute winter stuff. last year the temperature rarely fell below 65-70 in the middle of December. it was annoying to have such a heat spell - I couldn't wear my boots, sweaters, jackets, scarves, hats, anything! You'd be fine just wearing a jacket and flip flops.
ssad.gif

Krasevayadancer

High waist wide leg pants (have 2 pairs already)
Tweed pants, tweed skirts, tweed everything
More pencil skirts in different styles (because they are so hot)
Brightly colored chunky sweaters.
More big jewelry!

Latest posts