What do you want this season?

XShear

Quote:
Originally Posted by faifai
weather that would let me actually wear all my cute winter stuff. last year the temperature rarely fell below 65-70 in the middle of December. it was annoying to have such a heat spell - I couldn't wear my boots, sweaters, jackets, scarves, hats, anything! You'd be fine just wearing a jacket and flip flops.
ssad.gif

I'm from Az too ... but for me, below 75 it is freakin' cold! Lol. I'd be outside with layers of long sleeves and a jacket, plus a scarf. The things people must say ...
hmm.gif

Cosmopolitics

I'd like to get some more nice-looking bras and underwear, a nice pair of knee-high boots, a couple of sweaters, a couple more short skirts (they've become my new favorite alternative to shorts), more shirts (because I'm about ready to clean out my closet), and maybe a pair of Baby Phat jeans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XShear
I'm from Az too ... but for me, below 75 it is freakin' cold! Lol. I'd be outside with layers of long sleeves and a jacket, plus a scarf. The things people must say ...
hmm.gif

Oh, I can relate to that. I'm from Florida and if it drops below 65-70, you'll see me in a sweater. I went to northern New York for the summer (July 4th) and they had a cold spell, it was roughly 60 when we arrived. I was in a turtleneck sweater for half of the trip.

mzreyes

I want...

-Boots! Lots of them! I particularly want these suede boots I saw at the mall. Knee-high, kinda slouchy looking, pointy toe, but they're flat.

-flats, flats, and more flats..

-a plaid jacket

-sweaters

-and some good 'ol plain tees!

-oh yea and jeans.. lots and lots of jeans!

trojanpopcorn

oh yeah, let me add jeans to my list, and now that i got a job some of those real high high heals with the wedge on the toe bit. oh gosh, does that even make sense?!!

DropDeadDarling

Sweaters, sweaters, and more sweaters. I'm obsessed with them right now.

Big jewelry. Probably from Forever21...that stuff is so cute, but so cheap.

More jeans.

thestarsfall

I want to get a nice casual coat with a faux fur trim on the hood and some nice-ish winter boots, kinda moccasin styled? knee high...

and some sweet sweaters and long sleeved girly tops (empire waist, deep vneck...)

ambert9791

I want new make up, new flats I guess everyone likes them, new handbag I call it a purse lol, definately a new traincase,jeans, and sweaters non itchy. ick.
eyelove.gif

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by XShear
hmm.gif

They probably do, I have a co-worker like that and people (especially me) look at ther like she has lost her mind. She came in one spring day in 70something degree (it was this warm for over a week) weather wearing a button down shirt, corduroy jacket and a heavy leather coat....the rest of us were just wearing a shirt/top. Not only was it too warm for this ensemble, she made the major fashion faux pas of wearing winter attire during Spring. Call the fashion police!

2 coats (1 dress & 1 casual)
2 pairs gloves
Black knee high boots (I have few, but I have my eye on a new pair w/a trendy large buckle)
Black Pencil Skirt
A few new turtlenecks, t’s & blouses

P.S. I also want that Pink Sephora traincase!

faifai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
They probably do, I have a co-worker like that and people (especially me) look at ther like she has lost her mind. She came in one spring day in 70something degree (it was this warm for over a week) weather wearing a button down shirt, corduroy jacket and a heavy leather coat....the rest of us were just wearing a shirt/top. Not only was it too warm for this ensemble, she made the major fashion faux pas of wearing winter attire during Spring. Call the fashion police!

Aww...well, some people are just sensitive to the cold. I'm from AZ and while the 70s aren't cold for me, if it gets below 60 I definitely break out the jackets and gloves and boots.

Then again, every time it rains in AZ it makes the news on every station, so...we're all a bit weird when it comes to how we react to weather that isn't sizzling hot!
rofl.gif

I decided I want some nice long sexy sweaters. Preferably long enough to wear with leggings/skinny pants and boots. Sweaters can be sexy if they're cut close to your body! I looked in my (hasn't been opened for 2 years because the damn weather has been so warm in the winter) cold weather clothing in the garage. I own 3 sporty jackets, a Pooh bear sweatshirt, and 2 sweaters from 5 years ago. Hahaha.

ambidextrous

a dark blue straight jeans, without any vintage effects
black stretch pants, should fit tight but without "taking my breath away", maybe satin if I can find them
a new black hoodie, my old already has holes everywhere
a cosy warm pullover, will see about the color

a Louis Vuitton Mini Lin Speedy or Saumur, but I'll have to wait some time for that, darn $ lol

ginger9

World peace
smiles.gif

But in the meantime I'd settle for:

Wide legged black trousers and pencil skirts for work (Krasevayadancer we need to go shopping
winks.gif
)

I have too many shoes/boots but I want a pair of patent leather shoes and also a red shoe.

More jewelry. I don't have much.

A big brown leather tote.

flowerhead

I want some more fur coats so I can be warm and look fabulous! I saw a beautiful black one with a blue-ish tinge in Camden market, and a white rabbit fur one which was ridiculously soft, but a bit wrong...

hey

i still love skinny jeans and peep toe pumps...not sure if thats still "in" though

Latest posts