What does this mean?

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbana
is he good looking? :p
i would give him a chance. you dont loose anything just going out once... and if you like it you could go out on a date another time
smiles.gif

Or she could hate it, and it would make any future visits to him uncomfortable...

If you DO decide to see him, I would find another eye doctor before you go out. This way if things don't go as planned, it's not a big deal to keep recieving care. Not to mention if he gives you, "perks" or "benefits" at his place of work, your not suddenly hit with bills he said you didn't owe if you break up.

StphVal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
Or she could hate it, and it would make any future visits to him uncomfortable...

If you DO decide to see him, I would find another eye doctor before you go out. This way if things don't go as planned, it's not a big deal to keep recieving care. Not to mention if he gives you, "perks" or "benefits" at his place of work, your not suddenly hit with bills he said you didn't owe if you break up.

Oh lord this is so true....well let's see how everything works out because I'm still a little off about everything...I don't feel 100% sure that he likes me or not...or if he said those things joking...we shall see
smiles.gif

a914butterfly

go for it!! you got nothing to lose by trying him out. just go on a casual date, no strings attached and see where it goes from there!! good luck!

Urbana

if she hates it she could find another dr. anyway they are adults and could handle it, i think.
i think its better to take the chance than do nothing....

StphVal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbana
if she hates it she could find another dr. anyway they are adults and could handle it, i think.
i think its better to take the chance than do nothing....

You know what Urbana...you are absolutly right. It's better to take a chance than do nothing. It never hurts to try...thank you lady...btw I love your avatar...LOVE IT
thmbup.gif

Urbana

hehehe, thanx!!!
really, i would love if a guy gives me the chance instead of just let it go. at least your are trying and should be happy for that.
if its ok then great, if not at least you both tried it!
good luck and keep writting about it :p

Eilinoir

lol I'm sorry but the first thing I thought was:

A doctor, his patient (potential date?), and his office.

As raunchy as it sounds, it's kinda entertaining in that movie sorta way
graucho.gif

Anyway, I hope you make the right decision for yourself. I'm sure it's not uncommon for doctors or other medical professionals to fall for their patients. A human is a human, regardless of occupation
smiles.gif
But I would follow the advice offered here, just to be cautious and safeguard your future!

Essjica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilinoir
As raunchy as it sounds, it's kinda entertaining in that movie sorta way
graucho.gif

Ahahaha I could totally see this as a movie. Anyways go for it. Everyone else has given the advice I would give, follow it and go for what you feel is right.

Esperanza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Wait...a few things...
You're still pretty young (no offense...), don't sleep with him right off the bat, lay ground rules for the relationship (if there is one), and don't get caught up in letting someone older make the decisions for you.

Those elements are key.

I totally agree with that. Be careful but no harm to try your luck with Doctor Love anyway
winks.gif

nunu

i knw this is off the topic bt it reminds of the tv show freinds wen monica n richard got 2ghter!!

hes nt that much older than u so dnt worry abt the age difference. mayb u shod go in2 the shop again n look at the way he talks 2 u n stuff, mayb u cod deside from another visit? hth!
good luk on watever u do
smiles.gif

user79

Sorry, but it sounds really weird and totally inappropriate. A doctor should not be kissing, or even hugging his patients like that (unless there are circumstances where that would be appropriate, in a non-sexual manner). I dunno, he sounds a bit creepy tbh.