What is your makeup kryptonite?

DILLIGAF

Clearly I'm a lipstick lover. My favorite shades tend to be purples, burgandy and vampy darker reds. I can wear these all year round. I love them more if they are matte.

Next up would be highlighters and eyeshadows (especially palettes). I love to shine bright like a diamond.

dgeorge29

LIPSTICK.....Matte lipstick. Berry, oxblood red, purple, pink.......Breaks my resolve EVERYTIME.
ohboy.gif

Eyeshadow .... I have banned myself from the colourpop website..... Palettes ....LAWD!!!

AnitaK

Lipsticks and blushes......without a doubt.

I have calmed down the eyeshadow obsession as of late but I have a feeling it will act up again at some point.

Erica53094

No matter what other brands I try, I always come back to Loreal mascara. Not sorry about it:)

Also, I have a love of blush, lippies and highlighters. Nude lip colors and pinky/peachy blush ha ha. It's like I may not find a foundation I'm satisfied with. I may not be good at eyeshadow looks. But lipstick and blush, you can never go wrong.

I'm not really into the whole dupe thing. I don't try to chase the high end Guerlain/Chanel etc. train and if I want a particular MAC lipstick or NARS blush I'll get THAT and not it's dupe. But I also believe every brand has it's good products and it's bad ones and spending more doesn't necessarily mean quality and drugstore doesn't equal bad bc they are a lot of gems in that arena.

AnitaK

No matter what other brands I try, I always come back to Loreal mascara.  Not sorry about it:) Also, I have a love of blush, lippies and highlighters.  Nude lip colors and pinky/peachy blush ha ha.  It's like I may not find a foundation I'm satisfied with.  I may not be good at eyeshadow looks.  But lipstick and blush, you can never go wrong.  I'm not really into the whole dupe thing. I don't try to chase the high end Guerlain/Chanel etc. train and if I want a particular MAC lipstick or NARS blush I'll get THAT and not it's dupe.  But I also believe every brand has it's good products and it's bad ones and spending more doesn't necessarily mean quality and drugstore doesn't equal bad bc they are a lot of gems in that arena. 
I completely agree with you