what kind of car do you drive?

landonsmother

just wondering what kind of car does everyone drive. i thought it would be interesting to see what everyone on specktra drives.

for me, i drivemy boyfriend's car which is a 2004 nissan sentra SER spec V. he acutally wanted a trucke when we first went to look for a car but i fell in love with the SER that there was no way that i was leaving the dealership without one. the next day, we went to get it after i convinced him. LOL. now he's in love with that car more than ever. i used to race with his car, but i kinda slowed my role now. don't wanna get them speeding tickets.

& right now, i drive a 2005 scion XB. had to get my own car & i thought that this was the perfect car to get for a family car. so much space for a decent price.

sorry for the rambling but what kinda car yall drive???

COBI

I've got an H3 for the bad weather (rain and snow) or when I need to transport stuff, and this year I picked up a Mercedes Convertible (love it!) for the nice weather.

When it's time to trade, I won't get another H3 (not bad, but I downgraded from a Land Rover Discovery which has a much better ride); unless GM comes out without something new between now & then, I am likely to go back to Land Rover (and hopefully up to the Range Rover.)

user79

I have a drivers license but I use public transport at the moment, or sometimes I drive my bf's Fiat.

Hilly

05 red ford escape

next car will be bigger! I drive a soccer mom car...complete with soccer ball in the back, BUT i'm not even a mom hahah

MrsRjizzle

a 2007 mercedes clk230. I dont like it so much though. there are no benefits that came with it...no features i guess.

I don't have a car. But when I need to drive I drive my dad's '02 Ford Focus or my Mom's little '95 Honda Accord.

My family's priorities have been to get my mom through doctorate school so no cool cars for us yet! It's all good though.
smiles.gif

What kind of car would I LIKE to drive? The new Camaro concepts look mighty fine to me.

Shimmer

A Mustang convertible.
Or an Isuzu Rodeo.
Or an F-150.

It really depends on what I feel like that day. Though, I usually drive the car.

I'm getting a Wrangler next year.

eulchen

no car. public transport and trains for longer journeys, which is tangent with my ecological background.

If life would be a bowl of cherries and not plagued by climate change, oil shortage et al. i would get me an Audi A4 Cabrio in black. And a Kawasaki Ninja, while im at it.

kblakes

1998 Pontiac Grand Prix. I hate the thing but it is paid for and I don't want a car payment to go along with my student loans. I am driving it until it dies and am not going to torture myself looking at other cars until then. I'm tempted to get a crotch rocket for when the weather is nice but we'll see.

Shimmer

I tried the crotch rocket thing (my brother's) and I think it was too high or I was too small for it because the only way I could hold it up was to tippy toe and lean it over, which was fine until I got it moving then tried to stop.
Yikes.

melozburngr

I just got a 2007 Pontiac G5... yes a G5, everyone thinks I'm wrong and mean G6, but the G5 is different. lol