what kind of car do you drive?

NutMeg

I currently 'drive' my runners, but my old car at my parents is a '98 Chevy Lumina. It was a piece of crap, but I loved it.

stellarx1587

I drive a black '06 Acura TSX... I love my car! I used to dive a white '02 Honda Civic... but my Fiance drives it now... its better for commuting.

lara

Right now we have a crappy Hyundai Excel and my parents just gave me their Holden Statesman - we'll probably sell both of them soon and get the new model Toyota Prius.
smiles.gif

I catch the tram and monorail everywhere though; I hate driving in Sydney. The streets are full of crazy people!

purrtykitty

for now i drive an '02 toyota corolla. once i make a decent dent in my law school loans, i'm going to get my dream car...a lexus es350.

oooshesbad

cool thread i am currently driving a 01 Audi A6 2.7 quattro and it kicks butt lol i love my car...grips the road like a dream

Perple1

My husband surprised me with a Cadillac Escalade for my Bday in 2004. It's the Platinum color with all the bells & whistles (LOVE Xm Radio & Navigation system -- i'm always getting lost!) I still have it. Although I HATE filling it with gas -- I love the way it drives! My NEXT vehicle will definitely be a Hybrid, though...What model, not sure...
th_dunno.gif

n_c

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupprincess
I drive a 2007 Chevy Cobalt. It's burnt orange and beautiful. I love it.

Mine is similar, 2006 Chevy Cobalt, but silver
smiles.gif

Raerae

2001 BMW 3 Series... Was hot when I got it lol! Still a good car though some like 75k miles later.

Kuuipo

Oahu is too crowded ! The whole island is paved with concrete,10 lane roads and skyscrapers. I only take the bus,walk or bike. I don't want to be part of the problem. I'm all about green lifestyle.

erynnj

2001 Toyota Celica GT, silver, I like it but really loved my 1994 celica in black wrecked it, i miss it.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
Oahu is too crowded ! The whole island is paved with concrete,10 lane roads and skyscrapers. I only take the bus,walk or bike. I don't want to be part of the problem. I'm all about green lifestyle.

Driving on Oahu was such a pain while I was there, and being completely unfamiliar with any kind of public transit didn't help. :/
Traffic there and people's inability to merge caused me to create some wonderfully inventive new curses.

karen diggins

I have a 99 dodge durango. I love it. Its silver and has 120,000.miles but it runs great. My friend named it the buns of steal...

Jeisenne

I drive a 1990 Miata -- I love this car SO much! I'd buy another one without question.

Family car is a 1997 Izuzu Rodeo. It's seen many camping trips and beach/lake days
smiles.gif

ritchieramone

I have a Rover 75. My friend claims it's an old man car but it makes me happy every time I look at it or drive it.
love.gif

sophistichic

Right now I'm driving a run down truck. I've had it since I got my learners and I REALLY need a new car. I feel like it's going to break down any second. I've got my eye on a pontiac but it's so expensive I'll have to live on mac and cheese for a million years...