What MAC brushes DON'T I need?

shadowaddict

I was on the fence about the #227 a few months ago but now can't live without it. I use it after primer for all over color from lashes to brow, like vanilla or whatever is my lightest for that day. As far as the #266 goes I like the #263 or even the #208 better. I have all three and use the the last two the most. I find them to be more precise.

I have a se of #212 but I never use it, but others may have uses for it, if so please share.

kariii

212 is great to do crease cuts.

I think the 224/222, 217, 239, 242 and 208 are essentials. the 208 is the best brush for filling in brows in my opinion.

For face, I'd go with 109 for foundation, 187 and 129.. and 182 if you use loose powder.

BloopBloop

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariii
andddd might I add, you could possibly do a whole eye with the 224, I do not lie!

LOL ive seen this done in a youtube vid!!

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloopBloop
LOL ive seen this done in a youtube vid!!

Link?
smiles.gif

leenybeeny

I wouldn't get any of the brushes that have the flat tops.. I have a couple and have used them maybe once or twice.

Karen_B

I agree that if you want to save some money, you can skip the 219 and get a drugstore dupe that's just as good. I have Essence of Beauty crease brush, it came in a packet with another, smaller smudge brush and was like 5 dollars. It is every bit as good as 219 (I have both).

divalicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdtb050606
Well I have the 226 and I still think you should have at least one or the other of 222 & 224. IMO the 226 doesn't blend out the color as well as the other two, but that's just me

I have a 226 but I'm finding that it doesn't work on my crease the way I want it to, so I'm planning to get a 222. Can't live without the 224, I'd sleep with this under my pillow if I could
th_DANCE.gif

chickatthegym

Thanks for all the info on the 222 vs. 224 vs. 226 debate... I just picked up the 226 today and was so stoked!!! I was conteplating buying the 222 or 224 now and after reading this will prob end up getting both LOL...but go with the 224 first