What Mac collection was your biggest haul ever?

mandrake

Formal Black (years ago) and Heatherette
heart.gif

LiliV

Surf Baby. I went nuts w that one lol the colors were just my style Hibiscus x2 Bust Out Strange Potion LG Ocean Dip NP Careblend pressed Bronzer Blue Noon + Gilded White powerpoint pencils My Paradise Blush Surf the Ocean crushed pigments

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Here's my top 5 biggest hauls:

Peacocky = 27 items
Shop/Cook = 19 items
Marilyn Monroe = 18 items
Tartan Tale = 18 items
Wonder Woman = 16 items

Ladydee91500

Rococo
Tantress Collection
Cult of Cherry
Barbie Loves MAC
and Marilyn

I'm sure I'm missing one.. but I think these are the worst(best? :) ) of it all.

duckrodeo

Shop/Cook was my biggest haul. I got nearly everything except a couple of the KLCs and the nail polishes.

sagehen

Dating myself, but the Diana Ross collection and Mattenes were my biggest (and does the launch of Veluxe Pearls count? I bought one of each)

trina11225

fashion sets, I just started with this nonsense in April . brought all four lipsticks, 3 liners, and 3 glosses.

pazaub

Didn't really start collecting until the pass year so by far AAO has been my biggest haul. I'm really into the orange/peachy tones.

KelseeBrianaJai

I've had a few big ones!! 1. Venomous Villians 2. Marilyn Monroe ( I bought almost everything except some of the shadows 3. Heavenly Creatures

raych1984

My biggest haul so far has been the All About Orange collection. Although the Indulge collection looks like it may change this!

Latest posts