What Mac collection was your biggest haul ever?

v0ltagekid

Hi there! My name is Marcela - First time poster, long time lurker!

My biggest Mac Haul was the recent Rihanna collection, I got the two lip liners, nude lipstick, TTT lipstick x2, both blushes and diamonds cream color base lol... oops... :p

geeko

Here are some of my bigger hauls from the special packagin over the past yrs (havent took pics of my archie girl haul, i hauled quite a bit from archie girls as well, 2 pearlmatte powders, both blushers, 4 lipsticks 3 lipglasses and 2 eye quads :X)

And i went crazy over peacocky over the mega metal eyeshadows and kissable lipcolors

The above are my bigger hauls from MAC, the rest of the collections, I usually buy in bits and pieces but if it's anything to do with cheek products i would usually grab most of the cheek products as well hehe

Debbs

Backs ups and CCO additional purchases makes it confusing and harder to determine but I think it may be safe to claim Heavenly Creatures Collection overall

mysteereous

I just started collecting MAC this year. My biggest hauls to date are tied: Archie's Girls and Indulge - 13 items each. I knew AG was going to be big, but I had only initially planned on purchasing 1 item from Indulge (oops!)

My second largest haul was Riri Fall - 10 items. It had potential to be my largest, but I was not able to get all the items and BUs I wanted.

Excited to see how 2014 goes.
cheerleader.gif

SatelliteDrmr

Style Black was a big one for me. I bought everything except Black Knight, and Bat Black CCB. I ended up with Black Knight in 2011 on Black Friday lol.

I wish I had hauled Peacocky. I skipped it other than one eyeshadow, and by the time I realized the awesomeness, most of it was gone. At that time, I felt like I had dupes of all the colours though. :-(

rooocelle

Archie's Girls for sure! I don't usually buy that much (poor student), but with this collection I bought 2 lipsticks, 1 pearl glide eyeliner, 1 blush and 1 pearlmatte face powder.

Dominique33

Glitter and Ice !
heart.gif

But I broke the beauty powder. I purchased the 6 lipsticks, an eyeshadow palette and the beauty powder. Glitter and Ice remains my favourite MAC collection ever, it was quite bold ( the lipsticks were truly unique ), Furthermore I am a huge fan of ice skater Johnny Weir.

Rikers Girl

If you EVER get tired of those MSF I'll gladly take them off your hands. Still kicking myself for not buying WW backups

AnitaK

Here are some of my bigger hauls from the special packagin over the past yrs (havent took pics of my archie girl haul, i hauled quite a bit from archie girls as well, 2 pearlmatte powders, both blushers, 4 lipsticks 3 lipglasses and 2 eye quads :X)

And i went crazy over peacocky over the mega metal eyeshadows and kissable lipcolors

The above are my bigger hauls from MAC, the rest of the collections, I usually buy in bits and pieces but if it's anything to do with cheek products i would usually grab most of the cheek products as well hehe
Oh wow! You have a wonderful collection....wish I was into makeup when these came out...

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Not sure if it counts, but if I combine all RiRi Hearts MAC releases, my total haul was 45 items (including backups). That's 1 (may) + 11 (summer) + 22 (fall) + 11 (holiday).

Otherwise, it's still Peacocky (27 items + 1 backup)... followed closely by RiRi Fall (22 items) and Alluring Aquatic (20 items).

SparkleMum

Barbie loves MAC. It was my first "collection". I bought all the lipsticks, and basically the rest of the collection lol. I saved my teenage McDonalds wage ass off for that

Latest posts