What other forums do you post on?

midnightlouise

I don't have many, but I thought it would be interesting to see what other forums you guys like. Mine are mostly really geeky, but what can I say?
smiles.gif
So mine are MUA, the LJ MAC Community, LUSH International, Xanga, used to post every now & then on Mugglenet chat before it closed down & sometimes Star Wars. I'm registered on a few others, but I never post so I didn't bother mentioning it...

Juneplum

jus a few for me: specktra (of course
th_wink3.gif
..) LJ mac community, LJ mac_sistahs community, and now the LUSH usa forum
smiles.gif

SonRisa

I used to post and mod for a bunch of html help sites . . . Now it's just, LJ, deviantart.com, myspace and sometimes paxed.com and migente.com.

user3

MUA, Swaptawk, sometimes on different ones in LJ, Icompact (but not often), IamTan, and one of my faves which I have sadly been neglecting since I've been so busy is The Future of faces.

luvme4me

Lime-light.org, jjb and jessica style can you guys posts links to the other forums? I would luv to check it out!

prppygrl69

Ehh i post on some myspace groups,even though some of the people can get rude.I've been wanting to post on LJ for the longest,but i'm scared lol ::runs n hides:: I love make up talk.MACgoddess is a mod there and she is sooo sweet
I saved the BEST for last.....

DEFFINATLY The Future of Faces....I love Lisa and her site...it's AWESOME.

Pushpa

ooo i just signed up for devient art but still have to make a profile :/

i love going on there

but here thats all basically and some honda forums hehehehe i like my car

circusflavouredgum

Thanks ladies, love having you on TFOF
th_kiss.gif

I post on sooo many when I have time...besides being admin and owning TFOF, I post on MUA, here, MUT, Kevyn Aucoin, livejournal, myspace, and when it's summertime you can always find me on the C4 forums for UK Big Brother cos yes, I'm a saddo and I watch it on live feed and post like a madwoman there! Also the Digital Spy BBUK forum but not as much as the C4. Also my sister in law has a forum for unsigned bands in the UK called Taranis Productions and I'm a mod there...ok I THINK that's it
lol.gif

user3

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by circusflavouredgum
Thanks ladies, love having you on TFOF
th_kiss.gif

I post on sooo many when I have time...besides being admin and owning TFOF, I post on MUA, here, MUT, Kevyn Aucoin, livejournal, myspace, and when it's summertime you can always find me on the C4 forums for UK Big Brother cos yes, I'm a saddo and I watch it on live feed and post like a madwoman there! Also the Digital Spy BBUK forum but not as much as the C4. Phewww that's all I can think of.

You have a kiss ass forum!
I feel so bad that I have not been around much.
blush-anim-cl.gif

I've just been so busy. Things are slowing down so I'll be there more often.

moonrevel

These days it's mostly just here and occasionally at the lj MAC community. I used to spend HOURS on the Tool forums, but I've stopped. I am a serial lurker on fark, the LUSH NA forum and MUA (the latter usually lasts about five minutes before I get frustrated at the layout!).

mspixieears

I used to post heaps on this awesome (very nerdy) Ezboard one called 'The Ponderers Guild' but they're closing it down. I lived for their book discussion section, called 'the Library'.

I'm also on one for issues of abuse & trauma, and some of the psychological problems associated.

Omg, Lisa, you own TFOF?! That's awesome! I'm definitely going to have to check it out! Though admittedly, I don't want to get addicted to any other boards, I spend enough time here as it is!

circusflavouredgum

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
You have a kiss ass forum!
I feel so bad that I have not been around much.
blush-anim-cl.gif

I've just been so busy. Things are slowing down so I'll be there more often.

Ness, I've missed you on there
weeping.gif
but I know you're busy. I'll be happy when you're back! I don't know if you meant kick ass not kiss ass it made me
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears

Omg, Lisa, you own TFOF?! That's awesome! I'm definitely going to have to check it out! Though admittedly, I don't want to get addicted to any other boards, I spend enough time here as it is!

Gemz,

Let me know if you join and we'll give you a big happy welcome!
eyelove.gif

tiff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly Princess
I post on here and at Vogue.com.au.

I always read Vogue au but am unable to post on there, is that because I'm in the UK, do you know?

Shanti

Fashion18 [frequently], MUA. That's it. I joined a Dahv forum for the hell of it but I barely ever go there. I come here once a week or so.