What other forums do you post on?

pucci

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiff
I always read Vogue au but am unable to post on there, is that because I'm in the UK, do you know?

If you are a new member on Vogue you need to have I think 5 posts approved by moderators before they are posted in the thread. Once you reach your 5 approve posts your posts will be instant in the future.

Butterfly Princess

Quote:
I always read Vogue au but am unable to post on there, is that because I'm in the UK, do you know?

I know there are people on there that are from different countries so that shouldn't be a prob. Have you registered? If I remember correctly you have to use a email that isn't free so for e.g. not hotmail or msn. But don't quote me on that cause I may be wrong.

MagickalGoddess

Quote:

What e-mail address are you using? If you're using hotmail it won't work, because you can't use free email address's anymore. But apparently there are a few that will work…

HTH
smiles.gif

tiff

Thanks for replying, its not a hotmail address or any other free one. I've emailed them via the link at the bottom of the forum twice but had no reply. So frustrating!

joytheobscure

I post here and makeup board on aol, I also post (and have for five and a half years) on the aol baby circles. I am trying not to be quite as addicted as I once was.

asnbrb

I post on here, myspace and a forum called stiffedagain.net that's for people who work/used to work in the food service industry.