What pink eyeshadows work for woc?

elektra513

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae
I have pinked mauve, but it doesn't show up. I may try using a mixing medium to help it show up. I also have cranberry but it looks more reddish than pink. I'm not a fan of how it looks on me so I don't really use it.

I was looking around of what pigment samples I have and I have pink vivid, bright fushia and pink glitter. I remember trying them earlier on and not liking them. But that was when I was very new to makeup. I'm gonna use my udpp and some mixing medium to help it come out. I also have naked lunch but it comes out whitish, not pink.

Seems like expensive pink and neutral pink seems to be a favourate. Thank you so much for the recs
smiles.gif

Yeah, it depends on what I pair the light ones with, but you'll definitely need to experiment with layering, some of the colors will need UDPP and something else (like a shadestick on top of UDPP). Also, I like using Naked Lunch as a highlight in pink looks, you can see more of the pink (or at least that it has a pink tone to it) that way.

lara

Expensive Pink and Mink Pink are good starters. If you want a bolder pink, try Too Faced's Mess In a Dress.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I'm also NW45, and I am really particular about pinks, I don't feel like most pinks look right on me, that being said, I like Sushi Flower (which is a lot like Budding Beauty), Passionate and Swish.

Sundae

I have my eye on budding beauty. I thought swish came out a lil chalky from some of the review and I've just seen mink pink on ebay. I have so many recs now that i don't know what to do lol,

thanks for the help ladies. I'm going to get budding beauty

L281173

I love Milan Minerals Pigments in Extassy (which is a magenta pinkish purple (fuschia) and Hotfiyah which is a hot coral pinkish color.