What size shoe r u!

nicemeka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
10 and proud
cheerleader.gif
it used to be that 10's were sooooooo hard to find but noooowwwww they're the 1st to sell out
icon_eek.gif

I can defintely agree with you on that one, because I'm a 10. And many of my friends are 7 and 8 they choose to buy their shoes on sale, I have to tell i have buy minds regular price (especially my BCBG's) or else I will be short, not able to find mine size.

XoXo

i have size 11 shoes. I guess its okay since Im 5'9'' and 1/2. But its hard to find nice shoes

micky_mouse

For me i am a size 6-7 depends on the brand of shoes style and what ot....my friend has super tiny feet 3 1/2 and wears size one jeans and xs tops and she has had 3kids man its i wish i had smaller feet since she has these awesome hello kitty shoes i wnat so bad

thestarsfall

Depends on the store and on the shoe type/brand whatever. I have fitted into 8's and I fit usually nicely into 9's...and sometimes I am forced to by 10's cuz the shoe is oddly shaped and has small like toe straps or something

So I put 8.5....cuz Its in the middle..

I hate payless cuz all their shoes have long toe ends and narrow/short toe straps....so my short stubby toes do not fit...(unless I buy like a 10.5 or something...but then the toe is obscenely long)

I love my feet. They look smaller than they are cuz of my little toes (my first joint is still pretty much in the foot).

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
haha yeh i have stubby toes too

Freak..

hah no i have stub toes too.. i dunno at least they dont hang off the end of my shoes..

mAra

im size 9, but i think my right foot is an 8.5 cause it keeps slipping out when i walk.. lol

p.s.
brooke hogan is a size 12! shes over 6feet tall!

Chic 2k6

im a UK 7 and im about US 10 for sneakers. I was in NY for holiday and i asked for a size 10 skechers shoes and the guy said "that's impossible!" my dad found it hilarious and say i got clown feet :| lol is it odd to have feet size 10 when im 5'3?

Bernadette

I'm a size 6, sometimes a 5 1/2 which is odd because I used to always be a perfect 6 1/2. I guess my feet shrunk :shrug:

kels1292

Im 6'2" and wear a size 12/12.5 . It is hard to find shoes but I mostly wear flip flops, flats, and sneakers. I don't get to wear cute heels
ssad.gif
. I don't really mind though, I love being tall.
smiles.gif

KatieJayne

heh I'm 5'9" and i wear a size 7 1/2. somehow though, my feet do look proportional to my body, I don't look like i have tiny little pin feet.