What skincare products do you use? Dr Hauschka? Clinique?

kristina ftw!

Hmm, strange that so many people have had problems with Clinique, I always got great results using their products. Then again, I had dry skin at the time, and used products accordingly. I remember using the Dramatically Different Lotion, the Moisture Surge cream, and the All About Eyes eyecream, all of which I loved.
I know mom uses their Total Turnaround line, and absolutely adores it.

This summer though, my skin changed from dry to dry combination, and so the quest for new products began. As of right now, I'm not really using a cleanser or toner or anything like that (I know - boo! But everything is so much more money here than in America, even drug store products, I really cannot afford anything at the moment) so I just wash with water. For moisturiser (I'm missing several letters on my keyboard, so I have to use "alternatives", sorry
tong.gif
) I have a couple of samples of Dr. Brandt's Pores No More Clarifying Cream, which is working REALLY well so far, and does a great job of moisturising without being greasy. I also snatch my mom's MAC Fast Response Eye Cream, haha. Oh, and I like to use her Estée Lauder Idealist serum sometimes as well, it's actually quite effective in clearing up my blackheads
smiles.gif
I don't use it as often as I would like though, as it is my mom's, and I know she paid a lot of money for it. Even though she doesn't mind me using her stuff, as I don't mind her using mine. We share everything ^_^

I want to try L'Occitane products once I have the money, as well as the full container of Dr. Brandt's cream!

User49

Mac, Lush, and I love Olay Beauty Fluid. It last ages and you can use it as a moisturizer, make up remover, or face wash. It's PH is the same as the skin and I find these products best. They don't leave your skin feeling tight! Incidentally all of Mac skincare is ph the same as the skin
smiles.gif
So you don't have to bother using a toner because all a toner does is rebalance the ph of your skin! :0)

jackie100

Daytime

Skinceuticals CE Ferulic acid
La Roche Posay spf 15 or
Clinique Antioxidant cream with Neutrogena SPF w/helioplex on top

Night time
Green Cream (a retinol cream)
and I alternate it with Mama Lotion which is a madaelic acid

I did a lot of reading on-line and from what I researched retinols are the way to go to prevent aging/wrinkles and it also helps acne. As for the CE Ferulic acid serum, there have been a lot of articles about it on various medical journals to back it up.

chocokitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmack
Avene products for me - I have even got my man on board for the men's line of Avene products. I like the Cold Cream Cleanser - sounds greasy, but isn't. So gentle and gets all my makeup/sunscreen off. Really good for sensitive skin and contains no SLS.

Oh cool, I didn't know Avene made a men's line. I'm going to have to get my hubby on this too. I just tried this line last month and I'm in love. My favorite thing is the thermal spring water. I keep it in my purse to spritz on my face at work -- love it.