What's your BIBLE?

tinagrzela

What magazines do you girls and guys must have every month?? Or if not every month, which one do you prefer?? My HG of magazines has always been ALLURE magazine. I also love In Style, Cosmo and Glamour.
smiles.gif

If I forgot some, sorry...I just put the ones I'm used to seeing...

Have fun!

karen

I have subscriptions to over 40 different magazines(yeah, I know. crazy.), but Shop Etc, Lucky, and Allure are my faves for beauty info. Those and my health/fitness/nutrition mags are the ones I most look forward to every month.

I hate Cosmo...It's one of the very few beauty centered mags that I don't subscribe to.

heenx0x0

Allure is the only magazine I have a subscription to and probably will ever. If anyone knows about another magazine that is devoted to cosmetics like Allure is please let me know!!

Pink_minx

I dont buy magazines every month, but i do get them every now and then. I get Vogue, Allure and, Seventeen magazine.

x20Deepx

I'm such a magazine whore. I ride the subway everyday for two hours, so I occupy myself by buying magazines. By the end of the month, I'll have just about collected every single women's magazine out there.
tong.gif
My favorite is Allure.

Juneplum

definite magazine whore here.. i subscribe to lucky, allure, glamour, marie claire & in style .. i LOVVVVEE those!
eyelove.gif

user2

Damn I loooove the Allure although I can't get it over here but I have some earlier issues which I adore!

pale blue

I get so many magazines, it's like a newstand in my house. Some examples are Allure, Jane, Marie Claire, People, Star, Macworld, etc etc etc
rofl.gif

tinagrzela

Sorry girls if I forgot some...I know I forgot a whole bunch, but the poll feature only let me have 10 choices
ssad.gif

joytheobscure

Allure, Glamour, Elle my favorite is Allure of course

Redbook doesn't do much for me - neither does cosmo. I don't like the "Mom" magazines either (cooking based parenting) Taste of Home is a nice cooking mag.

Isis

None of the above!
Elle & Vogue for me. My subscription to W goes straight into the recycle every month.

User20

I basicall pick up a mag and turn right to the fashion spreads lol. I subscribe to Elle, but love love love Lush!