What's your brush collection like ???

n_c

This is mine...

100_0056.jpg

and my newest adddion is the Holiday Set which includes 187,190,194 and 168.

redambition

my brush collection is starting to scare me. Considering i don't know how to use several of the eye shadow ones it's kind of hefty.

Bloom:
Blush Brush (actually really good)

Estee Lauder:
Lip Brush with cover

MAC:
150 (not a fan of this one, want the 136 instead)

QVS:
Eyeliner smudger

The Body Shop:
Face & Body Brush x2 (great for powder application, but hopeless for buffing it in)
Blush brush
Eye shadow (too stiff, don't use it)
Blending (too stiff, too wide, don't use it)

attacuswings

MAC:
#129 SE (green handled, it sheds a lot
ssad.gif
)
#209 SE, 212 SE, 217 SE, 252 SE and 275 SE from Holiday/Formal black eye set

Other:
SK travel brush set, some Estee Lauder brushes my boyfriend's mom gave me and a no-name "medium shadow" brush that's actually really soft and nice.

MacVirgin

I'll take pics of my entire collection when i find some time, but for now here are just my mac brushes.
I have another 187, that's my cary around 187. It's in my purse and i'm not going to get it just for the pic
cutey.gif
. My other non mac brushes are in the studio and i'm to lazy to go there now to take pics lol!.... it's cold here people!! lol..... and when i'm there i forget to take a pic anyway. I'll prob edit when i take pics of my other brushes. You guys get the idea of what my mac collection of brushes looks like though.

I bought my first 2 brushes on my birthday *may 16* (190 and 129 fullsize) but realy started collecting mac in jun of this year
smiles.gif
here it goes:

41727-mymacbrushes

Thanks for looking lovelies!
wavey.gif

emmyengine

187 (x2)

>_> I am contemplating a 182... But I don't know what for.. LOL! For a pet, I guess :p And a 239. Too bad I am broke :p

Corien

I have Lizzie brushes, they are really crap, but they were really cheap.
But in a few weeks I'm probably going to buy some MAC brushes, probably 187, 213 and a 224

Beachgrl07

The only brushes I have and will probably ever need are my 217, 239, clinique blush brush and a little paintbrush I use to put my fluidlines on. If it works for me, why buy more?

Artemis

I bought a MAC brush set....they are ok...the face brush from the set is itching. I wish I hadn't bought that set though. The individual brushes are much better. I have a shiseido eyebrush which was my first brush. I origins eye conture brush which is really nice. I have a lancome foundation brush with I love but I need brush cleaner to clean that thing. I plan to buy more brushes.

Lola London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Vanity
i can't afford a lot of MAC brushes
I have
and my most expensive brush is a Laura Mercier brush I love it though
http://www.lauramercier.com/products...nishing_brush/
bigger than the 187 £32 0_0

Pure Vainty-
I have the same Laura Mercier brush! And I LOVE it!
smiles.gif

My Brushes:
Most of them are MAC, then Sephora and the rest are from local beauty supply stores.
makeup10.jpg

-Lola

Corien

My Brush Collection has gone a lot better now, not really that much bigger but better is even better than bigger, right? *rambles*

MAC 190
MAC 239
Douglas Liquid Brush
Lizzie brush set(like I named before)